Poll: WoD cinematic features...?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoD cinematic: how will it be?

What do you think the can't-wait cinematic will be about?

Consider it should last no more than 3 minutes and will have to present us Warlords of Draenor!

Also 2 additional questions:

- When will it be released?
    - HD or Full HD? (720p or 1080p)
    - Who will be the narrator? Garrosh?
    - How much are you waiting it?

/cheer

PS: poll allows multiple choices
    Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2014-02-07 at 09:11 AM.

It'll be about orcs, orcs, more orcs, orcs with spikes, orcs being savages, orcs with savage spikes, orcs with savage spikes being savages.

Oh, and there might be a draenei for the orcs to be savage to.

*Black screen*

Orcish voice "War! War is the lifeblood of this world"

*Blizzard Logo*

*Intro fades in*

No idea about the rest

Z.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It'll be about orcs, orcs, more orcs, orcs with spikes, orcs being savages, orcs with savage spikes, orcs with savage spikes being savages.

Haha you forgot savage orcs with savage spikes, those are really bad guys!
    Edit: oh wait you did it!

Savage orcs with savage spikes riding savage gronn with savage spikes.

An Orc Pizza-Delivery Guy gets really lucky when he shows up to a lonely Draenei's house.

Deleted
    I'd say a few tiny scenes of Draenor and then the Iron Horde spilling out of the Dark Portal will take the main stage, with, ofcourse, SAVAGE monologuing!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a throwback to the Vanilla and BC cinematics where they're just throwing down, no holds barred.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

/Dark Screen, faint sound from the Drums of War that gets louder and louder

/Orc screams about War

/Blizzard logo (yes ripoff the prev guy, but i liked the idea)

/Short cutscenes of each Clan leader doing random shit

/Alliance & Horde entering the portal

/Gets greeted by all clans standing on a hill far away

/Epic battle of doom (Vanilla cinematic style)

/One of the orc leaders swing their weapon against the "cam"

/black screen + silence

/Evil orc laughter and says something catchy (like the "You are not prepared" thing), you can see the eyes/contours of an orc (I dont know who is the leader of the iron horde.. but its obviously him)

/BAM! WoD Logo
    Last edited by Rupenbritz; 2014-02-07 at 09:48 AM.
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

Deleted
    Am I the only one here who misses the female narrator voice in the Vanilla's cinematic?

Will probably be something about the intro to it all, maybe something about Garrosh telling Gul'dan to sod off and then telling the other clans about Gul'dans intentions... Or kairoz stuff.. or both. They have been doing the Intro stuff for some time now :P. and It is showing on their other franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Am I the only one here who misses the female narrator voice in the Vanilla's cinematic?
    yes /10char

I'm hoping for the cinematic to show an abridged account of Garrosh's escape from Pandaria, travel through time and meeting with the warlords of Draenor. Let us see how it went down, if in a relatively short manner. I dislike the idea of 'this happened, now have fun', I'd prefer to see it represented.

I think that could still be pretty exciting in its own right, even if it's not as explosive as Cataclysm's. Plus we'll get to see WCII characters, and potentially events, in glorious HD CGI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    You mean Sylvanas's voice? o.e

10+ Year Old Account
    Savage Savagery

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

Good, the cinematic might be awesome then.

E: MoP cinematic was silly.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2014-02-07 at 09:57 AM.

Ugly Orcs - many of them.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the trailer will showcase the warlike nature of the orcish tribes of Dreanor, briefly showing each Warlords in their own unique scene. Dranei characters and their homeland. Then the trailer will end with Varian and the Alliance preparing for war.
    I sure hope it will be as badass as possible. Alliance scum will tremble and faint at the sight of these badass mofos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Good, the cinematic might be awesome then.

E: MoP cinematic was silly.
    MoP cinematic was indeed silly. I want a cinematic like in Wrath of the Lich King where warcraft lore gets the respect it deserves. They should never cater a trailer towards pvp'ers like they did in MoP. It should be about the lore, story and how super fucking awesome the villian is. Look at the Dark Knight Rises trailer... awesome villians make for a succes. I thought it so awesome infact, the whole movie I agreed with everything the villian had to say or did. Gone are the days of generic and cheesy stories of one sided personality of villians being eeeevuuulll. Instead the cinematic should make the viewer qeustion things imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    I'm pretty sure the trailer will showcase the warlike nature of the orcish tribes of Dreanor, briefly showing each Warlords in their own unique scene. Dranei characters and their homeland. Then the trailer will end with Varian and the Alliance preparing for war.
    I sure hope it will be as badass as possible. Alliance scum will tremble and faint at the sight of these badass mofos.

- - - Updated - - -

MoP cinematic was indeed silly. I want a cinematic like in Wrath of the Lich King where warcraft lore gets the respect it deserves. They should never cater a trailer towards pvp'ers like they did in MoP. It should be about the lore, story and how super fucking awesome the villian is. Look at the Dark Knight Rises trailer... awesome villians make for a succes. I thought it so awesome infact, the whole movie I agreed with everything the villian had to say or did. Gone are the days of generic and cheesy stories of one sided personality of villians being eeeevuuulll. Instead the cinematic should make the viewer qeustion things imo.
    How did the MoP trailer cater towards PvPers? It's two random grunts fighting eachother and a Pandaren interrupts them by blocking their weapons with a tooth pick. Nudging a stone hammer back in its place (including the silly sound effect) with the same tooth pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    I'm pretty sure the trailer will showcase the warlike nature of the orcish tribes of Dreanor, briefly showing each Warlords in their own unique scene. Dranei characters and their homeland.

They already showed that in the first trailer. It better be something different. Im voting on Garrosh escape and how he sets things in motion.
    Last edited by mmoc16363405f0; 2014-02-07 at 10:20 AM.