Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Just wanted to share this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZH_lTeC_4Q
    This guys feels exactly what I feel about world pvp....he even uses funny trinkets just to mess around (summons 4 little gnomes lol).
    Its the concept of creating your own little adventure ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PGweu-QNSo
    min 1:15

Is stuff like this that makes me love WPvP so much man ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like the idea. Especially if the loot is also for pve. I'd grind it every week.
    However the faction leaders are too boring already. There could be a call to arms daily quest (maybe with chance on loot weekly) which draws our attention to some part of the world. One small ally town and a small horde town. One quest to defeat it, one quest to perform some activities defending. Actual result should matter. if you collect 100 supplies to defend, you still should win to get a decent reward. with a small second prize for loozing.
    oh now i want it too much -.-

I dont like to waste my time with no brainers, but in this case i will.

We dont need any rocket scientist to create a new ubber huge mechanics, just bring back the old HIGH WARLORD thing which they killed to promote this failed, crappy arena.

Give world pvping a meaning, ppl talk world pvp like it's a huge thing, it's not, it's only about pvping while in open world cuz it matters, contrary to the current state of the game where pvping while questing is just a waste of time.

But so many new players, ppl dont really know the old rank system, which is, by the way, the only reason ppl fought so hard in AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    they should make pvp gear and pve gear have the same item level.

heroic gear=same item level as 2200+ pvp gear.
    normal raid gear=same as current season conquest gear
    flex=previous seasons honor gear
    lfr=crafted gear
    lol yeah, I will agree to that as soon as they put that raid gear on a vendor, make it purchasable with valor, and up the valor for each "kill" in a Dungeon/Raid. PvP gear has a lower iLvL because it is MUCH easier to obtain.