Curse Client addon count question

On my PC at home Curse client counts 99 addons.

I copy my Interface and WTF folders over to my laptop, and that Curse says I have 83 addons.

Anyone know why there would be this discrepancy? I'm not noticing anything missing.

Figuring out which addons differ might shed some light on it.
    Hardly convenient, but perhaps make a list of those detected by both clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

how many are actually in each list when physically counting them?

is your pc set to install libraries separate? that might be the difference if it's including external libraries while your laptop is using embedded.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Figuring out which addons differ might shed some light on it.
    Hardly convenient, but perhaps make a list of those detected by both clients.
    Hardly convenient indeed, but it turned out to be the answer (and one I should have tried before posting). I just didn't think the addons themselves would be different when I've actually copied the addon folder from one computer to the other. Turns out I was wrong, the Datastore set from Altoholic were for some reason gone poof.

Thanks for all the suggestions!