Deleted

Need advice on gold making

I'm trying to earn some gold, but I really suck at it. Currently I got about 50k, but Im looking for ways to get more.

My Professions are:

Mining (600)
    Blacksmith (600)
    Enchanting (600)
    Jewelcrafting (600)
    Engineering (600)

I'm looking at making about 10-15k Per hour, if possible.

Any tips?

Deleted
    10-15k an hour ?
    Good luck on that sort of figure and doing it legitimately.
    Sure might peek at that, but there is no way you will be able to sustain that sort of amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I'm trying to earn some gold, but I really suck at it. Currently I got about 50k, but Im looking for ways to get more.

My Professions are:

Mining (600)
    Blacksmith (600)
    Enchanting (600)
    Jewelcrafting (600)
    Engineering (600)

I'm looking at making about 10-15k Per hour, if possible.

Any tips?
    You could always shuffle, but really 10k-15k an hour is impossible.

You're a lot better off getting 2-3k an hour, and even that is high balling.

Depending on classes, but things like frostweave and embersilk cloths can be quick gold. Using a potion of treasure finding and grinding for a solid hour in certain places (Uldum for embersilk on the large formed groups of soliders on that hill to the western side for example, above the oasis) on my lock as a tailor I was getting 800-1k cloth per hour easily along with volatiles etc. Cloth was worth 4-5k alone, drops another 1-2k.

Otherwise find what sells well and flip it on the AH/craft and sell etc. Enchants can be good depending on saturation on your realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    10-15k an hour ?
    Sure might peek at that, but there is no way you will be able to sustain that sort of amount.
    Pre nerf in deepholm I could sustain 10k per hour provided no one else was at the troggs, now its more like 5-6k. Also having a destro lock + tailoring in that case works.

I just find it too boring to do now often, and I make about 5k from dungeons and flex/LFR and quests each week now on my toons (not counting the thousands of cloth/ore/enchant mats I accumulate too -farming skyshards while waiting for a group for example I can get 100+ cloth minimum per 10mins)

10+ Year Old Account
    In order to make 10-15k per hour you'd need a huge amount of seed money and play the AH game (buy low sell high and corner the market). I've never heard anyone making that kind of scratch on professions alone.

I've heard of people making 30k a week off of bags, but not per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    10-15k an hour ?
    It's fairly simple to do, but there's diminishing returns. 10-15k an hour for the first few hours sure, easy, but after that I'm going to run out of things to do. I'll already have all my stuff listed, bought everything worth flipping etc. It's a reasonable target for someone who only wants to put a couple of hours in every day or so.

OP the key to making gold is to know your server economy, be aware of any upcoming game changes that may impact that, and then exploit your knowledge. Get an AH addon and start running scans, spend time at the ah getting to know your server, your competitors and your suppliers. Learn to use TSM to minimise the time you spend listing/relisting etc. Make use of daily cooldowns, use the undermine journal to find stuff to flip, find a niche with minimal competition and work it. There's no one easy formula. What separates out goblins from average players is their ability to adapt to their specific situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

On some serveres the ah profit can be large due to less ppl abusing it.

Deleted
    And besides using proffs, what is the best wya to make gold, via farming stuff / killing stuff?

10-15k an hour, is this a 1 time thing or you want it to be sustainable?

Imo it's impressive enough if you can keep that for a day(24hrs = 300k), guilds are selling SoO heroic runs at 400k(everything goes to you) so if it's even possible to make 300k in a day, the SoO runs should be at 100mil.

Deleted
    Arena boosting is pretty profitable, easily 2000-3000g per hour.

Deleted
    Well, it doesn't exactly have to be 10-15k A/H but i just want a good strategy to get some gold, preferably without using proffs, thus killing stuff/looting stuff.

Well, it doesn't exactly have to be 10-15k A/H but i just want a good strategy to get some gold, preferably without using proffs, thus killing stuff/looting stuff.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=72988#comments:id=1909336 read that

I'm not sure why you want to make 15k/hour. I'm earning 10k-20k each day, (depends on market). I have enchanting and tailoring. I don't really use them tho.
    I have some items in my Shopping list and I have my own Google Spreadsheet to follow the prices.
    So basically I buy them within a certain price and resell them for higher.

Farming is almost never the best way to make gold, and certainly not this late in the xpac when everyone knows about the spots and there's less demand for raw mats. You'll only get a couple of k per hour out of it.

Warbringinger farming is meant to be ok, but I haven't seen/heard of it making that kind of gold, and there's increasing competition for tags. If you want gold in the kind of amounts you mentioned you're going to have to use the AH and your professions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    That's worth about 2k gold per hour - far under the OPs expectations.
    Last edited by Windfury; 2014-02-09 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

Deleted
    You saved my wallet dude! thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebinnaattori View Post
    You saved my wallet dude! thanks
    Np barack.

I used to farm the Karasang spot on my boomkin for about 10k an hour in drops + 5k an hour for powerlevelling people, was making 15k an hour for 8-10 hours a day until I got bored. These days though that spot is saturated and also because of the people doing it, the prices you can sell the items you farm have plummeted. Not a whole lot of gold in it now. But yea it was definitely possible to make 15k+ an hour farming.