Can we expect more talents every expansion?

So this seems simple at first, but hear me out.

The devs have already said that they want to deal with button bloat, trimming off abilities where possible. MAny of the new talents actually replace or upgrade existing abilities rather than adding entirely new ones, or are passive.

The question is, how many more talents can we expect before there are too many? If we get a new set every expansion, in a few expansions time it could get out of hand. They won't be able to add in as many new abilities, and you can only rework existing ones so much.

Do you guys think they'll continue adding more every expansion regardless, or alternative systems? Perhaps reworking glyphs or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then they revamp the whole system and you get a talent pt every 20 levels.

Deleted
    I believe they'll do what they've always done so far:

Add some
    Remove some
    Change some

It's the only model that really works for a game like this. The amount of added spells vs. removed will be the deciding factor in when many becomes too many, but I believe they can work that out better than we can...

10+ Year Old Account
    sure eventually it might seem excessive. but pruning out abilities that players dont enjoy, feel are cumbersome/clunky or just dont fit the feel of the spec, can take a while to achieve. especially if they only add one tier at a time. there is still plenty of room to rework what we already have and make it seem more useful and fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.