Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can login with no problems, but instance servers are down so cant raid etc

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    HAHAHAHAA, that was hilarious.

This is seriously annoying though, raid tomorrow too, and some OR raids today/tonight, fuck sake.
    Ditto Quickshot. (Yrlissa here by the way).

I haven't logged in today yet, so I'm not too sure what's happened, but 3rd time now in 2 weeks??

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

I got in now.

Deleted
    On EU- Frostmane you can log in but when you try to enter raids - transfer aborted: instance not found....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    On EU- Frostmane you can log in but when you try to enter raids - transfer aborted: instance not found....
    Got past that stage, just massivly lagging in lfr.

Edit: sylvanas-eu, but a server restart in 15
    Last edited by mmoc29c502100c; 2014-02-08 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Also playing on Frostmane-EU, haven't tried do do any instance/raid but it seems to be working.

EU-Draenor a few minutes ago., dunno if any other server is getting this.

Finally managed the get into Ysera-EU at last. And now I get the restart notice in 15 mins ...

In the last couple of weeks the EU servers were running quite poorly, especially in the evening when you try to get your raid together and you always have 1 or 2 that can't log in.

Server restart in 10 min on Anub'rak EU.

Same restart on Grim Batol EU.

server and instance restart on quel'thalas eu

seems they have a solution, guess we'll find out in 10 mins

hold it, dose an instance rest mean we'll lose all our instance locks for the week? my guild just got shammies and nazgrim hc on thursday and having mixed feeling about doing them again.

thers an anouncement on the log inscreen that theyd be doing the realm restarts atleast
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-02-08 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

hold it, dose an instance rest mean we'll lose all our instance locks for the week? my guild just got shammies and nazgrim hc on thursday and having mixed feeling about doing them again.

thers an anouncement on the log inscreen that theyd be doing the realm restarts atleast
    Istance reset just mean they are reseting the isntance in the same maner it will if you leave the instance and reset it manually. The save will still be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, all this time waiting and I have necked a bottle of port. I don't even want to play now.

Quote Originally Posted by fail View Post
    Istance reset just mean they are reseting the isntance in the same maner it will if you leave the instance and reset it manually. The save will still be there.
    then explain how all my lfr/flexi loot locks are wiped are the on a different setting from mormal/hc?

edit time

now that they are bck up my locks are bck, are they teasing me?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2014-02-08 at 04:02 PM.

A restart, not reset.
    Restart is simply what they do during any other maintenance.
    Just without hours of downtime in between, more like a few minutes to 15 minutes.
    It shouldn't have any impact on your lockouts or daily quests etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Looks like they fixed the server-hopping bug, no more honor/rare grinding. FML.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-02-08 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Looks like they fixed the server-hopping bug, no more honor/rare grinding. FML.
    there was a cross server honnor grinding bug...intresting

Deleted
    Servers work just fine. Unfortunately, the paid character services don't. Just wanted to throw some money at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Servers work just fine. Unfortunately, the paid character services don't. Just wanted to throw some money at Blizzard.

now why oauld u wana do that considering the crap they left us with?

Deleted
    now why oauld u wana do that considering the crap they left us with?
    Because I want to change the faction/account of my two chars. And I want to do it now. Simple as that.