Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While I'm still going to pvp this season because its all I do in this game, anyone who talks down to people for "playing for gear/pixels" is ignorant. Gearing up in this game and looking awesome is a MAJOR component.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikiwrx View Post
    What ^ this guy said. What part of that mount that you pay for helps you win?

If you don't understand what pay 2 win is, please don't mention it. Jeebus.

EDIT: Strong username to quoted post content.
    It's pay to win for every mount collector that plays the game. Must be really hard to understand such a simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's pay to win for every mount collector that plays the game. Must be really hard to understand such a simple concept.
    So it's "pay to win" for people who collect vanity gear?

I'm a mount collector with over 260 mounts and I think you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Guys, people are saying it is pay to win because that is a very slippery slope. They already have tech to allow you to purchase XP boosting items (for other regions, but who to say it won't show up here?) It is not a long stretch to think that they will start offering "catch-up" items to buy.

"Want to come back to wow but can't get geared up to raid with your friends?!"

New on the Blizzard Pay-To-Win store, full gear sets of Flex level gear! Only $50 per character!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Source: Frontpage

- No elite gear
    - No mount either, despite a prideful serpent being found

Apart from fun, there isn't really that much point in doing it apart from getting your 550. Even then, I can see the more... "Stronger" PVP community turning to just kill lowbies and farm players on timeless isle since there really isn't any other reason for them to play.

What do you think?
    There is a very good reason to do it IMO which is world PvP on TI. PvPers who don't actively PvE should be able to compete with this gear either as alliance, horde or with censer buff.

Don't view this new season as lacking things we weren't supposed to get anything until WoD and now we are getting a more even playing field against Heroic PvE players and that, in my opinion, is pretty awesome. I can only hope WoD lives up to expectations.
    My Partner does vegan food art @Monaco's Kitchen:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Monacos-Kit...age_fan_invite
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monacoskitchen/

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Source: Frontpage

- No elite gear
    - No mount either, despite a prideful serpent being found

Apart from fun, there isn't really that much point in doing it apart from getting your 550. Even then, I can see the more... "Stronger" PVP community turning to just kill lowbies and farm players on timeless isle since there really isn't any other reason for them to play.

What do you think?
    550 gear will be great for pushing alts through draenor if everything is going to be tuned for ~ilvl 450-500 for the first zone. (Think: A person in MoP questing greens should comfortably be able to get into WoD content)

You'll likely be given 489 gear in the starting area of WoD and be upgraded from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, no new sets - no point playing, pvp is god awful anyways this expansion and is only bearable for transmog pvp sets

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL at players that PvP for the color of their character's outfit.
    Where's the sense of competition, the thrill of outplaying an individual or team, and the fun of winning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people just tmog or tmorph it anyway, doesn't matter to me.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    not for me. i thinking by then theyre gona have the WoD preorder/boosting available. im gona reroll and have some fun.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    already have canceled sub.this just proved how wrong i was i hadnt unsubbed earlier.lazy and arrogant bliz

Why not end the PVP season and make it a complete free for all to see who can get the most HKs on the Timeless Isle or something? Make a leader board for each server. And at the end, give out some vanity rewards to people who place in the top 10-25?

I'm disappointed by no new models, but I usually just transmog anyway.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Problem, officer?
    maybe its like charlies sheen "winning." in his mind he's winning, so its all that matters.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.