Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Tradewind certainly has his moments. But Freeman summed up the internet better. Hence my sig.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I'm not sure what the reasoning is for it, but every time I read my signature, I shake my head a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    My signature tends to have in it the most ridiculous thing I have lately read on this forum. Take it as you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    No not that, as that is funny. There are people that quote dumb things without saying that they are quoting them BECAUSE they are dumb, which led me to assume they were just another dumb person agreeing.
    If you explicitly say they're a dumbass and you're putting their quote in your signature, mods infract you. If you say nothing and quote someone, they think you're agreeing with them and leave you alone. You show the makings of a fantastic moderator.

Deleted
    In case you're bothered by them, just get a custom CSS addon (such as Stylebot for Chrome, for example) and do...

.after_content { display:none; }

...to remove all signatures. Or if you'd like to see signatures but spare yourself from asinine quotes in them, then...

.after_content .bbcode_container { display:none; }

...to remove all quotes inside signatures. Or if you can throw in some custom jQuery, remove the elements completely so that they don't even appear in the source.

15+ Year Old Account
    or you go into the settings and deactivate signatures
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    or you go into the settings and deactivate signatures
    I don't mind it, I've just been missing a lot of sarcasm.

Best put, ironically with sarcasm:

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Text doesn't lend itself to sarcasm? I had no idea.

I've only ever had two signatures in my internet life: one was a remark that I thought was clever ("Honestly, common sense is so uncommon these days." - daefos, of GameFaqs), the other was a satire of one MMOC user's signature which showcased his "accomplishments." I don't remember his name, but his avatar was Vladimir from League of Legends.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy reading WoS sigs. Usually people pick pretty good ones. I especially like it when they link to the original post so I can see the context.
    The only sigs I don't like are the cringe-worthy ones (and I'm not talking about cringe-worthy WoS remarks). I won't single anyone out, but this subforum definitely has its fair share...

People come and go from these forums all the time, it's nice to remember the gems with a funny sig.

These forums are boring without some of these folks. It's sad when they leave or get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not sure what the reasoning is for it, but every time I read my signature, I shake my head a little.
    I prefer mine, thank you very much. They make me laugh every time I read them.

I'm just trying to bring a little happiness to all the forum goers.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Thank you for that. The one by Sorrior is absolute gold.

I prefer mine, thank you very much. They make me laugh every time I read them.

That ishootblanks one is a fucking classic. It really is hard to beat. I think the only one I like better is Wells's sig where he quotes the Riddler saying something to the effect of, "I am the Riddler, I don't just make stuff up!".

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That ishootblanks one is a fucking classic. It really is hard to beat. I think the only one I like better is Wells's sig where he quotes the Riddler saying something to the effect of, "I am the Riddler, I don't just make stuff up!".
    I also enjoy that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.