Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not sure to be completely honest, prolly an Alliance toon or a character on a different server.

I'm probably just going hold on to it for a while. I may eventually use it for a Blood Elf Paladin, just because I don't have a Horde Paladin.

I'm waiting for 3 things...
    1. Seeing all the new models.
    2. Seeing how many characters I level up to 90 before requirement #1 comes into fulfillment.
    3. Knowing if I'll be mainly playing Horde or Alliance (depends on my guild).

troll druid cos feral op

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to boost Hunter, Sham or Mage...

Mostprob. Hunter ;-)

Hunter. But don't ask me what race. I'm torn between rolling alliance to see that side of the fence or to stay with my tried and true horde guild.

Most definitely a pandaren mage.

I just started my human Mage named Arthur. He is almost level 60, doing the veteran bonus to max his JC and Alchemy. I am absolutely in love with him already. Just hope the level 90 talents don't ruin it lol.

I'm thinking about boosting my Blood elf rogue to 90 (she's sitting at 73), but I've never liked rogues that much so I'm thinking about boosting a mage or priest, since those are like the only classes I don't have sitting at at least 85. (Totally up for suggestions on race/class/faction/gender.).

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Female Night Elf Druid. I don't currently have any Night Elves but if the new models are anything to go by then they will look great!
    Last edited by Lukazor; 2014-02-10 at 02:51 PM.

Rogue, most likely Human Female since they have better melee swing animations(main is a Human Warrior Male).

Definitely an Alliance Paladin for me... They just look so shiny!!

For the class probably a paladin, could never get myself to level one past 20. Not sure about the race yet, I'm leaning towards human or draenei, I'll wait for their model upgrades.

Deleted
    my 88 undead mage or my 86 orc warrior.

Female undead monk

Not sure on Race, but either Hunter or Druid, not sure yet.

Not sure tbh,one of these combinations :

Female blood elf warlock
    Male human rogue
    Female draenei priest
    Male dwarf warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin rogue with engineering. Have one sitting at around 60 and just really bored of levelling it.

Depends a lot on how the new races are going to look.
    But I am leaning towards the following:
    - Paladin (B11 if the model is updated and has a more sinister, evil touch (think B11s in Warcraft3)), otherwise female tauren
    - Female Orc monk
    - An alliance character (<3 Worgen)

As stated before, it depends massively on class/race changes. My current main is disc priest - but if they don't make him more fun and engaging in WoD I'll reroll.

Deleted
    maybe my Paladin