The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Season 15 no new model..

when will we get to see the new armor for S15 arena?? Wanna see how good the priest will look??
    Season 15 armor is a color shift of Season 14 armor. Unfortunately, we weren't able to create new models for the season. (holinka)

I know this is the last season in the expansion but I'd like to at least have some kind of set to go with the last season, if I'm not mistaken there's been a set for each last season in the game, I'm not sure though if MOP had more seasons than the others. But I do remember Wrathful season and Cataclysmic..

They're going with a skin change.. Or rather a colour change..

I mean I'm fed with this expansion and I'd rather want them spending designer time on WOD.. But how hard can it actually be? I mean they crafted alot of set for let's say MOP " Green 84-90 " Obviously many have the same design but they're a bit different here and there. I don't really think it can be that time consuming considering they've already got a few season to start of with.. Makes me a bid discouraged as the wait time for WOD is a bit long. What's your thoughts?

"*" Many of you will say most people use transmogs. I do agree with this, but however even the old transmog gear is getting abit boring, wish they'd add new sets here and there.. I still use the DK season 14 rehashed with some BWL weapon.
    Last edited by Kezotar; 2014-02-10 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post

I mean I'm fed with this expansion and I'd rather want them spending designer time on WOD.. But how hard can it actually be?
    Now you know

it's not a big deal tbh imo

Noone would want their new and final set of the expansion to look like green quest gear.
    They could have kept the same gear and just amped the item level to 550 as far as I'm concerned, but atleast now there'll be more of a reason to queue again.

Deleted
    As you stated yourself. The devs are working on wod.
    Use your transmog as you've been until now.

Wod will have new shiny sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ypolt View Post
    Noone would want their new and final set of the expansion to look like green quest gear.
    They could have kept the same gear and just amped the item level to 550 as far as I'm concerned, but atleast now there'll be more of a reason to queue again.
    I couldn't care less about the looks at the moment. I'm just happy it will close the gap a little between the PvP'ers and the heroic raiders. Maybe I finally have a shot at killing them raiders again in wPvP

Deleted
    Even tough we all wish for the next xpac, we are stuck with mop for a good 4-5 months at least. So in the end its you getting fucked for the money you pay, all for something that you dont even know if it will be any good. Oh, and ofc there are no new mounts apart for the glad one, the last mount ended up in the cash shop.

We give them too much of a break all the time. It's like they don't even try most of the time and alot of us are sick of it but we won't stop playing lol
    Yeah, they can min/max their profit while min/maxing our outrage. But its ok, raiders dont get a new tier set, and PvPers are allways 2nd class citizens.
    You kinda wonder how much blizzard cares for their game, since they are the only ones that have an mmorpg with somewhat "prominent" PvP culture.