PvP Season 15 getting pushed?

Hello guys, just one quick question. Do you think Season 15 is getting pushed by a few weeks?

I've heard/read from others that last season got pushed several weeks and wanted to know 'cause I need more time to finish some stuff. They announced last Tuesday it would end in 2 weeks, meaning the 18th of February.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    While in a Naxx25 raid near the beginning of wrath, our MT decided to go to the bathroom with his wireless headset on. Unfortunatly, had vent set to voice activated. We heard it all, including the flush, and no hand washing before he said "ok, back, with food!" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derfel
    Dem trolls don't mess wit da fel. Tis' be bad magic, mon.

Deleted
    Nope, I don't think so. What was the reason last season got pushed?

I think what was said was that the season could end in as little as 2 weeks, which is the usual Blizzard way of saying that it won't end before then, but could be longer than that without giving a definite date.

It will end when 5.4.7 is ready for the live servers.
    <inactive>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karheim View Post
    I think what was said was that the season could end in as little as 2 weeks, which is the usual Blizzard way of saying that it won't end before then, but could be longer than that without giving a definite date.
    Yup, Feb. 18th is only speculation as the earliest possible day it could end. They could end it a week or two later.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit after 4.3... but blizzard always made sure the season ended 2 weeks after they announced it ending. I'm not sure why you guys are doubting them... unless they have gotten messy and lost some quality.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

They announced 5.2. that Season 14 is going to end in two weeks. They also stated in that announcement that Season 15 will begin approximately one week after Season 14 ends.
    There haven't been any blue posts related to this matter after that so why would it get pushed? While the Season 15 start could be delayed more than one week the current Season will end as said at least from the information they have released.

I really hope it does, most hybrids need some buffs and damage of warrior, hunter, mage and rogue is very, very high in the PTR, it could use some fixes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    They announced 5.2. that Season 14 is going to end in two weeks. They also stated in that announcement that Season 15 will begin approximately one week after Season 14 ends.
    They didn't say that it was going to end in exactly two weeks. They said it could end in as little as two weeks. Two weeks would be the earliest it could end which would be the 18th. I have a feeling it will get pushed back to the end of the month, still a little bit more tweaking is needed in my opinion on the ptr.

Things are ALWAYS speculative and subject to change. Blizzard has typically been good about releasing things 'on time' as a rule of thumb, but that's more happenstance than anything. Things just happen to be ready on time and then the patch goes live.

Personally, I wish they'd just not do another pvp season this expansion. They aren't doing any more raid tiers, so might as well let people marinate in the current pvp season until 6.0.