Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you be upset if WOD would be released while you are on vacation?

I often read "The expansion can´t be released in summer, because people would be upset if they be on vacation and couldn´t play".

But how many people do really think like this?

I would not care, perhaps my guild would raid the first time without me, but thats no problem. So if I would start 2 weeks later with leveling, the new zones perhaps were not so crowded and leveling would be more fun...

What´s your opinion?
    Last edited by R3l4X; 2014-02-11 at 03:44 PM. Reason: fixed bad english skills

I find it odd that it would even go through someone's mind.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R3l4X View Post
    I often read "The Addon can´t be released in summer, because people would be upset if they be on vacation and couldn´t play".

But how many people do really think like this?

I would not care, perhaps my guild would raid the first time without me, but thats no problem. So if I would start 2 weeks later with leveling, the new zones perhaps were not so crowded and leveling would be more fun...

What´s your opinion?

PS: Can´t find the checkbox to create a poll :-(

What add-on are you talking about? And why would people care that much about an add-on?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I'd be livid if it was released while I was on vacation. I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd physically have sweats and panic attacks. I'd have suicidal tendencies. I hope they don't do it to me.

He means expansion.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck is addon? do you mean expansion? if not which addon are you talking about? . wouldn't have problem anyway i can play with my laptop wherever whenever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    What add-on are you talking about? And why would people care that much about an add-on?
    They're talking about the expansion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I think they are referring to Warlords of Draenor releasing.

Im guessing he means xpac
    OP: Nope wouldnt make much of a difference to me - if im on holiday i wouldnt give a monkeys whats happening in WoW :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    pretty sure he means expansion.....and no i wouldnt, but im weird, think i actually play more in the summer then the winter....

Nah I wouldn't be upset, though being almost alone ingame would be boring.

No I would not. I have no intention of even considering the WoD expansion till after blizzard put max level flying back in the game which is maybe 4 months after it's released.

So, I don't really care when it gets released.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you maybe confusing addons with expansions? cause otherwise this makes no sense whatsoever @_@

Deleted
    now im assuming this addon is some sort of a game changer or something? Cos i dont see ppl being upset over missing on some useless addons

ofc I would be upset, but theres always someone who cant play when the new game/expansion is released, so why would/should they care

Maybe a mod can change the "addon" in the title to "expansion"

So there isn't any more confusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I would be upset. But there's nothing I can do about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I wouldn't. It's a video game. If I'm going on vacation I'm not going to let a video game ruin it or make it any less fun for me.

Don't plan your vacation until you know the release date! Obvioulsy

while there are some people who run their lives around games i dont think id much care, personally i go on vacation in winter more often then not. would i miss racing to 100 with my guildys if i was on vacation? yes, but not for very long.