A troublesome situation, need help ^^

Hey!
    So this is my first post in this forum, I usually check a few things for some games here and I really like it .

Anyway, I'm a Diablo 3 player and last year, Blizzard gave me WoW The Battlechest with a 30 days free, I leveled up to 80 and stopped there.

Now Cataclysm has been added to The Battlechest, which makes me able to level up to 85 now, so Today I downloaded wow again and activated MOP 10 days Trial, right now I'm level 82 and, I got a friend who's playing WoW for 9 years I belive now, we made a deal : he'd pay up my monthly sub if I get him 10k gold.

Well I really have no clue what he can buy in WoW with gold since most of the items are BOP so I accepted his deal because I thought it was a good one for sure :P but I never thought it would be difficult with this restriction, I'm not able to lvl up to 86 or more so getting gold is kinda hard :P.

Do you guys have any suggestion what I can farm at my current lvl (82, or 85 soon), a thing that could get me those 10k gold ?

Thanks ! Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

Farm up profession materials and sell them on the auction house. Check AH before hand to see what is selling well before you decide to commit to a particular gathering profession.

Deleted
    At your level? Likely Embersilk and Elementium for profession boosting by other players.

Crafting mats. Transmog gear (BoE gear with nice skin) etc

Homophobia is so gay.

Thank you all for your answers .
    I tried Embersilk, but seems like they are not selling that much in my server, I started an auction 3 hours ago none bought them yet although am selling them even cheaper than the ones in AH.
    As for Elementium I really don't know if I have enough time to level up minning, its still lvl 0 atm xD.
    Ilir could you give me a few names of those items if possible please :P ? for now I'll try to level up my minning and we'll see ^^.