Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    All those recources that could've been used to do mythic dungeons.

Does everyone who complain here play a Belf?, that would explain a lot...
    OT: These look pretty awesome but you guys need to understand that these are props on their own, you have to see them all together but eh no point explaining this to anyone on mmo-c

Deleted
    So much wasted resources for useless single player content. Garrisons should be guild based, and single player housing (in form of phased stormwind houses?)added later eventually.

I don't have a single human character but I get to spend the whole expansion in a little patch of Elwynn, which to me is by far the most stale boring zone in the entire game...... meh =[

just 1 question. Let's say i do not like the garrison idea and i do not want to participate in it. Can someone tell me if at any point Blizzard said there would be an option to skip that garrison thingy? I like the game as it is now. I log in/off at the Inn and i dont want to have a garrison. Anyone know?

Okay, that Horde stable teaser looked...better than I expected. Like it looked closer to something I saw in Outland, instead of the shyte in Durotar. Also, the comment involving the race allusions in the profession buildings was pretty close to what I had in mind (though I wanted something elvish with the mage tower, but that's okay).

Of course, there's going to be an overly loud section of people who are going to be pissed off at everything.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, look at all those nice buildings ... For Alliance.

Horde? Sticks, stones and mud. Yay.

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    just 1 question. Let's say i do not like the garrison idea and i do not want to participate in it. Can someone tell me if at any point Blizzard said there would be an option to skip that garrison thingy? I like the game as it is now. I log in/off at the Inn and i dont want to have a garrison. Anyone know?
    They said something along the lines of...It is technically optional, but you don't really want to skip it as you will be at somewhat of a disadvantage.

Waste of resources. I'd rather see that extra raid tier they keep saying they forgo for these single player features that only last one expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good! But i was hoping for more horde buildings.

Seriously, screwing such time on such useless features ?...

Guys who are complaining about not enough info about the garrison features, you do realise its an Art post and art post alone?

Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    So much wasted resources for useless single player content. Garrisons should be guild based, and single player housing (in form of phased stormwind houses?)added later eventually.

They already addressed that. If garrisons were guild based they would basically just become guild masters palaces, and they wanted them to be for everyone not just guild masters

Quote Originally Posted by Musty View Post
    Does everyone who complain here play a Belf?, that would explain a lot...
    OT: These look pretty awesome but you guys need to understand that these are props on their own, you have to see them all together but eh no point explaining this to anyone on mmo-c
    I play a belf, but I don't overly mind the orcish architecture. I just want some elfy things represented (which looked like it will be with the enchanting stall). I just didn't want it to look like the post-Saronite mess that Orgrimmar (and Dragonmaw Hold) turned into. I DO, however, want to see some of that Mag'har type clay looking architecture, because I always thought those buildings were too neat.

Deleted
    Personally I love it, great job so far Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    Looks good! But i was hoping for more horde buildings.

Guess I disagree, I'd rather see something other then just yet another raid tier. Garrisons seems to fit the bill, although it could be any number of other things.

Deleted
    Jaysus people try to get laid sometime. This shit looks great and if you want fully customizable stuff then bugger off to Wildstar and wait until that flops. I think this looks excellent - hoping for a little bit more alternative racial features but overall I'm really going to enjoy outlining my little fort!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So much fucking whining on this forum... Blizzard could give you everything you ever wanted and most of you would still complain >_<
    Whining about the whiners. Maybe cry some more? Maybe that will get people to stop giving negative opinions of a game you like.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So much fucking whining on this forum... Blizzard could give you everything you ever wanted and most of you would still complain >_<
    Or not.
    /10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    I play a belf, but I don't overly mind the orcish architecture. I just want some elfy things represented (which looked like it will be with the enchanting stall). I just didn't want it to look like the post-Saronite mess that Orgrimmar (and Dragonmaw Hold) turned into. I DO, however, want to see some of that Mag'har type clay looking architecture, because I always thought those buildings were too neat.
    Oh i can understand that, and i Hope to god its not like bloody new org, would much prefer to see some different types of buildings which doesnt have to be race specific.