Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Coolermaster Cosmos 2 and love it. I think its the all around best case. You can hide ALL wires. and there is enough room for radiators if you want to liquid cool and 2 power supplies, and it looks nice too!

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/ultra-tower/cosmos-2/

10+ Year Old Account
    stop recommending the cosmos 2, its a piece of poorly designed junk, it's a giant case with no room to do anything, it was designed for a specific dream build that never happened

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    stop recommending the cosmos 2, its a piece of poorly designed junk, it's a giant case with no room to do anything, it was designed for a specific dream build that never happened
    Can you elaborate on the bolded part?
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Yes please elabortate. No room? Its got room for quad SLI, and 2 CPU motherboard, 3 radiators, 13 hard drives, etc.. How much more room do you need? IM very happy with mine and every site I go that has reviews about 95% of them are 5 star. The guy reviewing it in the video I linked also loves it and he is from PCper which is a highly repspected PC builder site. Also its not a plain boring box like those Fractal cases people like
    Last edited by Orlong; 2014-02-12 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets start with the top, 3x120/140 should be great for watercooling, except that you can only used a thin rad and have to have fans on the otherside in pull only, and considering that you have to install the 3rd fan from the bottom makes installation a pain, this also blocks out the top drive bay, leaving you without a optical if you use a dual bay res, this configuration also can block using a rear 140/120 rad depending on the fittings used

the "official" watercooling support is to place a 240mm rad in the lower hard drive area, which given the size of the case is disgraceful

the thing to keep in mind is that the cosmos 2 was designed to be the enthusiast case for the enthusiast build, the SR-X with 4way SLI, that build never really happened because of other factors, but CM made the case anyway, they spent a long time in R&D with it and came out with something not any better than the original concept, and kept all the complaints about the concept, the case it was meant to replace, the 800D, is still more functional

on top of that, they have issues with the door latching system, which is amazing considering the original cosmos RC1000 has the best latch system of any case, changing the rear exhaust fan can cause the main door latch to become stuck

there are tons more small issues here and there, but overall the case does not live up to its price, you are limited in what you can do with it, and it fails to surpass the original cosmos, or even the 800D