Question About Challenge Mode Rewards

The challenge mode achievements are becoming feats of strength, does this mean the achievement will be account wide?. If that is the case does that mean I can get the transmog on any of my characters? I am not looking for assumptions, I want to know if Blizzard has commented on this specifically. I searched around and I can't find anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has not commented on your question officially but logic would
    lead a person to believe that the items/mounts/titles would remain character specific.
    All those people who took the time to get the items on multiple characters shouldn't have to suffer.

I agree - it's likely to be no different to the PvP season titles/rewards which are character specific.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    I agree - it's likely to be no different to the PvP season titles/rewards which are character specific.
    Except that there aren't 4 PVP titles you have to chose from.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

I certainly hope the birdies become account wide. Kinda sucks to have them limited to that particular character you did the CMs with...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achelyn View Post
    The challenge mode achievements are becoming feats of strength, does this mean the achievement will be account wide?
    Would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    I certainly hope the birdies become account wide. Kinda sucks to have them limited to that particular character you did the CMs with...
    Especially when there are different ones.