Help choosing case.

Sorry to make a new thread so similar from the other one, but my request is quite different

I'm not doing water cooling.

Things I want: $130 or under, SSD slot, easy to build in, "fancy" shape (like the phantom 410)
    Low Priority: Great cable management, color, window.

(Everything above comes 2nd to ease to build in)

Here's what is going in it. Sorry it's missing the CPU Cooler atm.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($224.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory (Purchased For $0.00)
    Storage: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (Purchased For $0.00)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (Purchased For $0.00)
    Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ Microcenter)
    Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $0.00)
    Total: $424.97
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-12 12:05 EST-0500)

I really appreciate the help you guys have given me so far (you guys rock). I know the case is mostly a flavor and personal thing, but because this is my first one I'm looking for all the help I can get.

Deleted
    Easy options are the Corsair 300R, which is a really simple design, the Fractal Design cases, which are often beautifully crafted, and the NZXT Source and Phantom cases.

Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    Easy options are the Corsair 300R, which is a really simple design, the Fractal Design cases, which are often beautifully crafted, and the NZXT Source and Phantom cases.
    Thanks a bunch!

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to go with Corsair 500R in white. I somehow mis-googled 300R as 500R and am really feeling it. I came back here to say I chose the 300R when I noticed my open tabs are all on the 500R. O well Crosair 500R it is unless something goes on HUGE sale before the 1st.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wont regret the 500R imo. Its a great case, I love mine so much I had to add a personal touch!

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.79Ghz | Corsair H110 | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | Corsair HX1050 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 4 x 2TB WD Green HDD | 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Black/Orange | Corsair Scimitar Mouse | Logitech G710+ Keyboard

i have the nzxt phantom right now, wouldnt recommend. its too big. (good or bad for some) and the fans are shitty, and on top of that the nzxt cases run wierd with fan sizes, pretty much making you use their fans

Quote Originally Posted by caffeiine View Post
    i have the nzxt phantom right now, wouldnt recommend. its too big. (good or bad for some) and the fans are shitty, and on top of that the nzxt cases run wierd with fan sizes, pretty much making you use their fans
    Thanks, because this was my 2nd choice.