Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I sense a conspiricy!
    He wants Simca to take the fall here, so when Warlords of Draenor drops he takes the fall for that Or Chaud does.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    He wants Simca to take the fall here, so when Warlords of Draenor drops he takes the fall for that Or Chaud does.
    chaud would have taken this fall too but he's too busy getting Blizzards from Dairy Queen or something.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait, haven't been interested in any MOBA style game since the good old WC3 map.

Quote Originally Posted by lombardic View Post
    SC2 interface..
    Do you even know what alpha means? You are an absolute tool, sir.

Falstad Wildhammer is the High Thane of the Wildhammer Clan and a founding member of the Council of Three Hammers that now presides over Ironforge. Despite wild speculation, Falstad has never been dead and anyone who claims such is a liar.
    LOL, Redshirt, how we love you.

where's my Maiev ShadowSong!!... she was my favorite Heroe in WC3Dota!!...

This is going to be galactic scrotum awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Known in the ancient tongue as Al'Diabolos, the Prime Evil of Terror, the Demon Lord Diablo seeks to claim the world of Sanctuary for the Burning Hells. His victims are innumerable, his schemes unknowable, and his gender... malleable."

I got to admit I got a good chuckle out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So low amount of heroes

Yeah so guys I'll be playing Arthas just so we don't all pick the same chars. Ok ty

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can leak the HotS alpha, then I'm pretty sure you can leak WoD alpha. Just saying since we are all hungry for WoD news then you might as well try and find about WoD. However, I thank you for leaking HotS and I hope I can find the client somewhere on the interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by buechse View Post
    Sorry, seeing all these options menues I switched into TotalBiscuit mode automatically
    Of course no moba doesn't needs no fov slider - YOU THINK! Until Blizz reveals the optional first person perspective in this game
    No. You was just looking for a reason to whine and b*tch about Blizzard. You got caught out and made to look stupid as you are. Now you back track an say you was in a Totalbiscuit mode lol. Don't try to drag others down with you troll.

You need to grow up, if you don't like Blizzard or their games GTFO and stop playing/commenting on their games. People like you are whats wrong with the community. Always looking for something to whine about.

FOV slider in a MOBA lol and no Blizzard would never put a first person view in a MOBA, do you see one in Diablo or Starcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowness View Post
    where's my Maiev ShadowSong!!... she was my favorite Heroe in WC3Dota!!...
    And where's my Chen!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    c'mon, guys, lets be nice.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Please put stuff like this in the offtopic forum, so It doesn't show up on the front page.

MMO-Champion.
    NOT
    MOBA -Champion.

You could even make a new website whene various MOBA games are discussed like we do with MMO's here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think it's mostly because it's a Blizzard developed title and has Warcraft heroes. Either way, I don't mind it being there so we cancel each other out
    Agree. I very much appreciate that this was up on the front page. Keep up the good work keeping us insatiable gamers informed.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL, Dota2, ect. These games are all the same. I'm not at all interested in this.

Is there a reason this is breaking the front page... This isn't even WoW related and such a massive page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijohx View Post
    And where's my Chen!!!
    You'll be able to buy him from the champion store. True story
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Spam!

I hope this news will get a sub-link. Every skill of every char on the mainpage is overkill.