Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Joining a weight loss program IMO. Then you've got advice and support.

Deleted
    Something that I have found to be really effective is sprints. Every morning, I go out on my street and do 6 x 80m sprints, as hard as I can. Then eat *fairly* sensibly for the rest of the day - the changes in my body are massive - honestly, try it out - it's less than 10 mins of work per day!

exercise and eat right. Its really that easy. There is no secret omg I'm suddenly in shape. You have to work at it.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    I haven't read the entire thread, but the easiest way losing weight is just counting calories. Some find this bothersome but I've been doing this for 11 years and it's by far the easiest way controlling your weight. It can't go wrong doing this and by just doing this you can eat whatever you want and never have to exercise. Not saying you should't, just saying that getting use to this method will give you full control. All you have to do is calculate how much calories you use by average each day and then make sure you eat less than that. If you eat 500 calories less, you will approximately lose half a kilo a week. If you eat 1000 calories less you will approximately lose 1kg each week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    exercise and eat right. Its really that easy. There is no secret omg I'm suddenly in shape. You have to work at it.
    You have to work a little, but counting calories makes it really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Outplayedbymygrandma View Post
    I haven't read the entire thread, but the easiest way losing weight is just counting calories. Some find this bothersome but I've been doing this for 11 years and it's by far the easiest way controlling your weight. It can't go wrong doing this and by just doing this you can eat whatever you want and never have to exercise. Not saying you should't, just saying that getting use to this method will give you full control. All you have to do is calculate how much calories you use by average each day and then make sure you eat less than that. If you eat 500 calories less, you will approximately lose half a kilo a week. If you eat 1000 calories less you will approximately lose 1kg each week.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to work a little, but counting calories makes it really easy.
    eh work at it wasn't the right word, you have to stay committed to it.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    eh work at it wasn't the right word, you have to stay committed to it.
    Yeah, true. Commitment and discipline is everything.

Exercise everyday and avoid junk food. I used to drink a cup of warm water mixed with honey everyday morning.

I lost a combined 150lbs this past year. People ask all the time what we did and they look so skeptical when we tell them.

It was literally

Eating less in general/snacking less

No more fast food

Making healthy balanced meals at home

That's it. No exercise (although it's easier to be active now, so we are when we feel like it), no crazy diets. We do still go out to eat, but less often, and we make sure we don't go crazy.

Eating and counting calories. This is the only thing that will help.

1. Drink water, especially before you eat
    Drinking water to lose weightThere is an opinion that drinking water can help you lose weight-and it's true. Drinking water can increase your metabolism by 24-30% within 1-1.5 hours, which can help you burn a few more calories. One study found that drinking a half liter of water about a half hour before a meal helped people on a diet consume fewer calories and lose 44% more weight compared to those who didn't drink water.
    2. Eat eggs for breakfast
    Eating eggs can provide many benefits, including helping you lose weight. Studies show that replacing your breakfast cereal with eggs can help you eat fewer calories over the next 36 hours and lose more weight and fat. If you don't eat eggs, that's not a problem. Any other protein source for breakfast will have the same effect.
    3. Drink coffee (preferably black)
    Drink black coffeeCoffee is severely underrated. Quality coffee contains many antioxidants and can be very healthy. Studies show that the caffeine in coffee can increase your metabolism by 3-11% and increase fat burning by 10-29%. Just don't add a lot of sugar or other caloric ingredients to your coffee. This will completely negate all of its benefits. You can buy coffee at your local grocery store or order online.
    4. Drink green tea.
    Like coffee, green tea also has many benefits, including promoting weight loss. Although green tea contains very little caffeine, it also has powerful antioxidants called catechins, which work synergistically with caffeine to help burn fat. Although the evidence is mixed, many studies show that green tea (as a drink or green tea extract supplement) can help you lose weight. Green tea is sold in most drugstores, health and grocery stores, and online.

Loosing weight is really simple and super easy. All you need to do is consume less calories than you burn.
    So a fatty can start by substituting their daily intake of cheese burgers and energy drinks with something healthy.
    Last edited by ItsRainingMetal; 2021-06-28 at 08:57 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    i would suggest putting the fork down ...that normally helps

1+ Year Old Account
    10 foods that helped me lose weight
    Milk, yogurt, and cheese
    These foods contain calcium, which helps burn fat

Oats and barley
    Oatmeal for breakfast, barley side dish for dinner will not only help get rid of waist fat, but also keep you in good shape.

Green tea
    Catechins, which are abundant in green tea, speed up your metabolism.

Eggs
    Eggs are the most convenient source of protein, which is a must for anyone who cares about their figure.

Walnuts and almonds
    Nuts are perfect for a healthy snack that will not only satisfy a light hunger between meals, but also saturate your body with essential healthy fats.

Apples and pears
    What do these foods have in common? They contain flavonoids, natural chemicals that literally melt away the fat accumulated in your body.

running, diet, and regular exercise in the gym

I only drink water. I don't drink milk, orange or any fruit juice, alcohol, coffee, tea, or sodas. Liquid calories are the easiest way to gain and subsequently lose weight.

And don't fall for the diet soda trap.
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

Weight watchers is incredibly effective and easy to follow. My wife lost 20 pounds and I lost 40 pounds, and honestly it didn't really feel like we had to change much.

Avoid anyone telling you to count calories.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No need of gyms or special exercises.

Drink lots of water. Water helps you to removing toxins and also makes you feel full.

Cut down on carbs. Not entirely, but as much as possible. Keto diet actually works.

Eat a bit of all in moderation... small amounts more often through the day.

Have your last meal (dinner I´d guess) no later than, at least, 4 hours before bedtime. We don´t use that many resources over night, so eating a lot there is a warrantied way to gain weight.

The obvious: cut down entirely on sugars, specially the likes of candy, cola, cheap paustry, etc.

It is hard, but it very doable. Good luck!

Even though exercise is not really neccesary, it would of course help a lot burning calories faster. Biking specially.
    Last edited by shise; 2022-01-04 at 01:44 PM.

Didn't browse the whole thread, but if it wasn't mentioned - intermittent fasting.

That is leave yourself a window of 14 hours during which you only drink water. Switch it to 16 hours when comfortable. Outside that window you eat (veggies, eat, fish, little fruits) as much as you need to not feel hungry.

For example last meal at 19:00, first meal at 11:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massive necro. any advice given is either going to be out of date or not used since OP is no longer here. If you wish to discuss generla weight loss tips, do so politely in a new thread