15+ Year Old Account

People on WOD beta

I've been reading on the wow forums that people have been playing the beta for WOD this gonna be one of those they send the Invite to random people

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    I've been reading on the wow forums that people have been playing the beta for WOD this gonna be one of those they send the Invite to random people
    Or those people are lying. Obviously if any beta invites went out MMO would have told us. And the first couple waves won't be random. As blizzard has been doing the first 2-3 waves will go to Popular streamers.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

There are no beta invites right now. If they start to hand out beta keys it would be on the front page the same day.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Blizzard always holds a press conference at least 48 hours before they start sending out the first wave of beta invites. But I suppose Blizzard secretly sending beta keys to random people on the forums without telling anyone about it is a reasonable strategy.
    You just lost The Game

Uh, I don't think so. Like Pandragon said, I think MMO-Champion would have this on the front page.

If there was a WoD beta accessible to even a small consignment of the player base, we'd know about it. WoD is still in internal Alpha.

Deleted
    If I believed everything any random person told me on the internet...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we would have seen some kind of news.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am in WoD beta, just purchased my level 100 with full tier 17 gear.

Lol JK, people should seriously stop being up in arms about buying level 90s.

15+ Year Old Account
    just wondering because it seems like it is live on the wow forums between the posters and the BLUE response back post they get back

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guarantee you they aren't, that first wave would likely be press and streamers only.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)