Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

CM gets FoS huge achievmentpointloss... -.-

Do we really lose all point for CMs, when they get FoS with 6.0? Thats stupid -.-

That's interesting, that is a shitload of achievement points to lose. I think if anything, only Gold should be a FoS, or perhaps the Meta for the Golds. I guess if this happens we should just look forward to the fact that WoD will release a ton of achievements no doubt.

Why does it matter? Everyone will lose them not just you. I have gold CM's and I couldn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

How do you know they aren't going to still be around?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that this is preposterous. I wouldn't have even touched Challenge Modes if it were not for the AP reward. To me; the Transmog and Mount really don't mean that much.
    Last edited by Wiredmana; 2014-02-14 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    you know its like, i have a goal i set to get 19k before the exp hits, i am working on it quite a time, and now they take us like over 400 points? wtf i dont care about FoS i wanna keep my points #angry (i am not the one complaining about stuff blizz does, almost never did, but when it come to touching my achievmentpoints, i get angry! )

Should all the people who did the old wotlk metas be enraged because they lost some achievement points?
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    That doesn't even qualify as "first world problems"...

You'll still have a mount and set of gear that no one will be able to obtain anymore... so... take what you get and be happy with it?

Achievement Points have no in-game or real-world value, so there's no reason to be upset that you're losing them. You're gaining several Feats of Strength, anyway, which should be more than enough consolation.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be sad that I don't get chance to get the CM Gold gear
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

lol are people really mad about ap point loss ? who cares

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Should all the people who did the old wotlk metas be enraged because they lost some achievement points?
    ...Yes?
    I feel achievements are achievements and should not be taken away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    seems legit for me yea, come on, i am really the only one who is angry about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Achievement Points have no in-game or real-world value, so there's no reason to be upset that you're losing them. You're gaining several Feats of Strength, anyway, which should be more than enough consolation.
    i disagree with you in that point, it comes to the player what they see as a value, for me they are a big one

but i see, most ppl cant understand me, so i better shut up and mimimi for myself...
    Last edited by mmoc679bd41fc6; 2014-02-14 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    ...Yes?
    They aren't taken away, they become Feats of Strength. And on top of that, you get the meta-reward mount or whatever it may be that no players will ever be able to get again except rarely on the BMAH for oodles of gold. What's the issue here?

I don't want to say this is fact, because I could be wrong, but I thought that any achievement that grants you AP you keep forever. Meaning, if that achievement becomes a FoS, you can keep those points.

Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    I don't want to say this is fact, because I could be wrong, but I thought that any achievement that grants you AP you keep forever. Meaning, if that achievement becomes a FoS, you can keep those points.
    nope, anything granting achievement points must be currently obtainable, if its not obtainable then it will become a FoS, if it's like the season 15 achis, that is not yet obtainable but no-one has it so thats fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    ...Yes?
    They aren't being taken away. They're become feat of strength. It's still an achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    They aren't taken away, they become Feats of Strength. And on top of that, you get the meta-reward mount or whatever it may be that no players will ever be able to get again except rarely on the BMAH for oodles of gold. What's the issue here?
    Not all achievements were converted to FoS.

One I'm upset about most, while not related to the Meta, is [Against the Odds].

There's also the point of hitting a milestone in Achievement Points, then having that milestone ripped away. Hitting 20k achievement points twice isn't something I'm looking forward to.
    Last edited by Wiredmana; 2014-02-14 at 07:36 PM.