Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    yea thats what i feel like too, the whole av thing is about reaching a milestone, you work on it, progress, reach it = success = dopamin brain thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JaqenHghar View Post
    Do we really lose all point for CMs, when they get FoS with 6.0? Thats stupid -.-
    Rule of Thumb: If the Achieve can become "Unobtainable" it will be made an FoS, and it's AP revoked.

Personally, It makes more sense to leave the achievements and CM difficulties, and simply remove the rewards (a-la black/plauged proto drake)

The Feats of Strength showed you accomplished something pre-mega-nerf / when it was still available in game. Honestly, the points will just readjust. You still have that same general % of completion. Upset that you'll have to hit 20k points again? Don't fret, WoD will probably bring another 5,000 that you'll receive 1000 of just by walking through the Dark Portal.

Honestly, as an achievement hunter myself, I could care less. I have my Onyxia 40-man, my Timear Forsees, and others I nabbed in my noob wrath-baby days. Don't see me crying over spilled milk.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

I have 21k achievement points, I'd rather have the FoS than points that will be easy to get in WoD.

I'd rather get a FoS or two for it than some points I don't really care about.

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    I have 21k achievement points, I'd rather have the FoS than points that will be easy to get in WoD.
    well, you would still be downgraded regarding gear, but I'm still with you. (and I havent done any CMs yet).

Being upset about losing AP when everyone is is just plain stupid. I mean: are you upset falling behind someone that has more AP than you without CMs? Then you have just gotten another thing to go for, and you will have the FoS when he/she doesn't.

If not: you're stupid. :<

And seriously: I play this game every day, and I play it a lot (although I do not have that much AP (aroung 15k atm)) but still: setting a goal that is "19k AP or I jump of a bridge" is just ... well, I don't know.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JaqenHghar View Post
    you know its like, i have a goal i set to get 19k before the exp hits, i am working on it quite a time, and now they take us like over 400 points? wtf i dont care about FoS i wanna keep my points #angry (i am not the one complaining about stuff blizz does, almost never did, but when it come to touching my achievmentpoints, i get angry! )
    Don't use those goddamn hashtags here.

Back on topic, everyone will lose the points. On and points have no value in the game. They can't be spent on anything; they're just bragging rights. But at least we will have (but not me) Feats of Strength, gear and a mount to show for it!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

We always lose some achievement points when a new expansion drops. This will just be a bit more than usual.

While i do agree its a shame we will loose 400+ points..

But in one way i feel we need to sort achievs in some way. numbers are getting way to high and its getting kinda annoying if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    I don't mind that at all (I have 21k+ achievement points), because everyone will lose those, not just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Who says CM Achievements gets transfered to some FoS's?
    ...the achievements they award will be converted to Feats of Strength.

Challenge Mode End of Season Early Warning
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/129...ing-13-02-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    ...Yes?
    I feel achievements are achievements and should not be taken away.

And I feel mounts are mounts and should not be taken away. Gee, guess we both lose here, don't we? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    ...Yes?
    I feel achievements are achievements and should not be taken away.
    The achievements are not taken away, only the points. Which doesn't matter since everyone else will lose the same points. As long as you can't use these points for anything else than epeen comparison it pretty much doesn't matter.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    1. That's dead wrong. When an achievement becomes a FoS you DO lose the points from said achieve. I have almost 21k achieve pts so I pay attention to dumb stuff like that. (armory has me at like 18k for some reason I know its bugged)

2. Where do you even see that they are becoming a FoS to begin with? Any blue posts/tweets to mention or is this a hunch?
    Thats not a Bug. Armory shows what the CHARACTER has, you're looking at. If you have 21k and only 18k on the Armory, 4k AP comes from Alts.

Hopefully they will keep them obtainable with the added tag "ONLY by level 90 players" which will allow them to keep staying "pointworthy", possibly with the loss of the obtainable set tho.
    ^ I agree with this.

I didn't think about this...honestly why can't they just make it a FoS that's worth achievement points? Meh, either way, until I get them on my paladin though I guess I won't really mind, since my paladin is the one with the achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Thats not a Bug. Armory shows what the CHARACTER has, you're looking at. If you have 21k and only 18k on the Armory, 4k AP comes from Alts.
    Pretty sure I really only have like 6k achievement points on my shaman, and 15k on my paladin. It might just go by what the highest toon on the account has, but it's definitely not character alone, because as you can see if you click on my armory, it says my shaman has 15k achievement points.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Should all the people who did the old wotlk metas be enraged because they lost some achievement points?
    I got a little bugged, but not for long. There were plenty of new points to replace those.

huh. Did not know people looked at that number.

I´m more of "need all of them" guy, so I would be more mad, if they took them away, before I could get them all^^
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."