Thread: new info on wod

Deleted

new info on wod

why arnt the admins of this site posting all these new talents and changes and stuff instead its old news from like 12 hours ago please give us some new info dnt care if this gets infracted but everyones talking about these new talent changes

So many spelling errors... My ... my brain.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Watch the videos and pause them when you need to. It's fairly quick and easy. Still, here's a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Warlock.
    Warrior A and C.
    Rogue.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Mmo-champ doesn't need to hand hold you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Mmo-champ doesn't need to hand hold you.
    ...they're a news site - it's kinda their job to, you know, post the news?

What does that have anything to do with "hand holding"?

Do we know if Boub went to Versailles or if Chaud went to San Fran?
    You just lost The Game

No one went anywhere.

It takes time gather the information, organize it, and format the news posts for the front page, especially when there's a lot of news coming in- also, our admins, while awesome, are human, and there aren't all that many of them! There's also the choice to be made between posting a lot of tiny snippets and presenting a more comprehensive news release.

Also, the videos posted on the front page were first found barely a few hours ago, along with the associated screenshots. That news isn't "twelve hours old."

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...they're a news site - it's kinda their job to, you know, post the news?

What does that have anything to do with "hand holding"?
    You realize they have to confirm that it's real, translate it, pick through it for relevant data, write an article, format the article, make sure there's no NDA or something included, and THEN post it, right?

You can't just be like "LOL THIS IS A THING" and throw it up on the front page, this isn't Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    You realize they have to confirm that it's real, translate it, pick through it for relevant data, write an article, format the article, make sure there's no NDA or something included, and THEN post it, right?

You can't just be like "LOL THIS IS A THING" and throw it up on the front page, this isn't Fox News.
    what does that have to do with hand holding? He pretty much said the same thing you did you just went through the process...soo...yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    what does that have to do with hand holding? He pretty much said the same thing you did you just went through the process...soo...yeah
    The point of the thread is about "omg MMO Champ is slow"

The guy I quoted said "Yes they need to be faster because they're a news site"

He said the opposite of what I did, lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No one went anywhere.
    Can you confirm or deny that you're waiting on the US press event before you make a single "new info" post?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    The point of the thread is about "omg MMO Champ is slow"

The guy I quoted said "Yes they need to be faster because they're a news site"

He said the opposite of what I did, lol
    The point of his original post was that the statement "hand-holding" didnt make sense. And it doesnt.

No point trying to take this any further.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No one went anywhere.
    What? Why?
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Cause they're too busy with Heroes of the Storm