Will the season end on tuesday and 522 honor be available?

The 18th should be 2 weeks already since the warning right?

AFK AV weekend is coming up, I'm sure they anticipated that, since most season ends line up with AV or IOC weekends.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there was a Blizz tweet today (actually surprised it's not on the front page yet), confirming that the season will end on Tuesday the 18th.

Deleted
    522 is already available for honor if you capped 27000 conquest.

Couldn't be bothered getting arena points on a 430 geared mage, not paying for it either, especially since it'll be sold for honor this coming week now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Yes there was a Blizz tweet today (actually surprised it's not on the front page yet), confirming that the season will end on Tuesday the 18th.

I've seen them announce the end of challenge mode "season", but haven't found a date for the end of the arena season. All I saw was a blue post on the MMO Champ homepage saying it "COULD be as early as two weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I've seen them announce the end of challenge mode "season", but haven't found a date for the end of the arena season. All I saw was a blue post on the MMO Champ homepage saying it "COULD be as early as two weeks."
    I've never seen an exception to the two-week announcement of an arena season ending. It would seriously surprise me if the season doesn't end this tuesday/wednesday.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    guize its on front page. go look. "ending tuesday"
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Meh the real question is, will Arenas be closed for a week before the new season begins? To give out rewards n shit? As a player who won't be receiving any rewards, that is unacceptable ><

edit: NVM that. As usual, it will be at least 1 week before the next season begins.
    Last edited by Basemath; 2014-02-16 at 06:07 PM.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Here's hoping I get some welfare 550 gear from celestials on my new mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I fully expect to get the same set of pve gloves yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they mentioned that they wont update the pvp gear for the celestials, it will still be the 522 gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Meh the real question is, will Arenas be closed for a week before the new season begins? To give out rewards n shit? As a player who won't be receiving any rewards, that is unacceptable ><

edit: NVM that. As usual, it will be at least 1 week before the next season begins.
    It's always 1-2 weeks, every season. The math hamster has to rank thousands of teams on dozens of battlegroups to figure out who is who, from what server, and where they ranked relative to everyone else. The math hamster yearns for the day someone will buy him a pentium I chip.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    I'm pretty sure they mentioned that they wont update the pvp gear for the celestials, it will still be the 522 gear.
    The official end of season announcement had that information included...it is also in the 5.4.7 PTR patch notes - the gear IS being changed to 550 from the Celestials.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I fully expect to get the same set of pve gloves yet again.
    There is a chance they nerfed the drop rate on PvP gear from the Celetials already...small samplesize is small, but my GF and I have 33 90's between the two of us. We kill the Celestials (and Ordos) every week on all of them, with bonus rolls. So 66 rolls a week on the Celestials for months...and the week they announced the end of season 14 and last week (as well) we have noticed a noticeable drop in the amount of PvP gear that dropped realtive to PvE gear. Obviously 66/week is not a large enough sample size, but it was interesting nevertheless.