Demon Hunters will never exist as a class.

I'm so sorry, but it's true. It just breaks my heart to see people spend so much time fleshing out and discussing a concept that will never exist.

Get help.

/pat

Mod-note: Locked the thread, even if you disagree with an idea, you still have to realize that many threads are open of this topic.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-16 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I'm so sorry, but it's true. It just breaks my heart to see people spend so much time fleshing out and discussing a concept that will never exist.

Get help.

/pat

Sure that's why you wrote a thread about it.

I never could see demon hunters as a thing in WoW, outside of the ones trained by Illidan, and they're functionally different.

BUT

I wish there was a rogue spec that involved dual-wielding one-handed crossbows. Because that'd just be amazing. I'm not going to make a big deal of it, though.

tinkers will never be a class. so people should get over that too.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Pretty much, or get a job at blizzard. I will say though, the DH idea is appealing, but it's been so long with no sign of happening.

The tinker idea is just stupid. It's called the engineering profession.

Get help.

/pat
    Maybe they're just doing it for fun. Why does it break your heart to see people having fun? Get help.

Pretty much, or get a job at blizzard. I will say though, the DH idea is appealing, but it's been so long with no sign of happening.

Meh. To me, engineering as a class is their copout in turns of tinkerers, because having both would be redundant.

I want to write for Blizz...but I'd rather not have that job if it meant having to deal with writing for games I'd never place just to get there.

Deleted

Get help.

/pat
    It's not as if people write class ideas and then expect Blizzard to suddenly go "This has potential."

Sometimes it's just entertaining and pleasant to collaborate with others. The creation of conceptual classes can be fun. Some people may want to play a Demon Hunter. I'm not entirely sure that warrants "Getting help".

Sending a letter to Blizzard written in your own blood begging for Demon Hunters while you look at your illidan shrine. That warrants getting help.

Maybe if your OP was written with some constructive reasoning as to -Why- we won't, there could be some room for discussion. But, too many threads like this already and it's clearly just here to troll.
    Last edited by mmoc27674c4eec; 2014-02-15 at 11:29 PM.

some of the tinker concepts people have shown could work. mech/exosuit type thing.
    but i follow this. you can have tinker class when i get my demon hunter class.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

What a silly post.

How could a profession replace a class concept? Especially when said profession operates nothing like the class would, or has any class abilities to speak of?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    You should make a thread. I'm sure it would be a big hit.

Deleted
    Next expansion will only contain Demon Hunters and Tinkers just fyi, in case you haven't noticed.

Warlocks got Illidans challenge mode set, that says it all. Playing a Demonology Warlock is the closest you will ever get in WoW.

Ask the people that said Pandaren would never be a playable race what they think about this.

3rd party non biased opinion ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod-note: Locked the thread, even if you disagree with an idea, you still have to realize that many threads are open of this topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..