Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    You must be new to this game. The Human racial that everyone is talking about, was only added at the very end of The Burning Crusade. It's not a signature move of the Humans by a long shot.
    It definitely is- Lich King to present is over half the game, and way more than half the competitive pvp. However, it should be replaced with something else- it's ludicrous to have "half a piece of gear" as a racial. It's guaranteed to be awful or too good. The previous one, Perception, was wildly offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    High-end PvPers went to Alliance, not the other way around. That being said, the result would be the same. It would make the queue times bad again for random battlegrounds (it's nearly instant for Horde EU currently).
    No youre wrong. With the amount of cc in the game Orc and Undead is better. 15% stun reduction means you will in cc for less time over the course of a match compared to a single trinket of an 8 sec cc. And Undead have 2 trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    No youre wrong. With the amount of cc in the game Orc and Undead is better. 15% stun reduction means you will in cc for less time over the course of a match compared to a single trinket of an 8 sec cc. And Undead have 2 trinkets.
    What does the Human Racial have to do with CC? You don't get an extra trinket as human, you get to wear a PvE trinket.

Deleted
    Separating gameplay elements in dependence of the situation they are used in is BS, this should never happen in MMOs. MMOs are about immersion and about a seamless and persistent world. These special rules for special things in special situations ruin the gameplay experience a bit for me. This is not what MMOs should be about, there are other game types which aren't that sensitive to separation.

I'm disappointed by blizzard, as they choose the easy route way too often, separating things instead of trying to balance them. Even more than that, I'm also disappointed by the community, who constantly asks for more of these "special rules for special situations".

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    What does the Human Racial have to do with CC? You don't get an extra trinket as human, you get to wear a PvE trinket.
    Actually, you get your second trinket that is best in pvp- which currently is, another pvp trinket. Ex: you wear the on use and the proc ones. It used to be a pve trinket.

Yeah and while we're at it, why don't we make everyone in arena have the same abilities across the board.

Seriously the homogenization is bad.

Deleted
    you should play a race for their looks, not for their racials.. so im all up for it

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    R Racials that effect gameplay should be removed entirely, they should be cosmetic only.

Quote Originally Posted by zen0x View Post
    That's just it... it doesn't. If you're serious about pvp it's human or gtfo.
    I don't understand where people come from this. With the removal of pve gear from pvp the human racial has become fairly average (best as ally non-rogue/feral to be sure). Orc and undead are both far superior, hence why US is like 80% horde in the higher end brackets.

Warriors benefit hugely from crit so the crit talisman is hardly a loss over the use trinket considering the orc racials, mages go undead and run double dps trinkets because of how mages work right now. Healers benefit from pvp power is minor at best so they don't lose much either and stand to gain a racial stun or a racial aoe silence or other much better things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Someone said earlier that if you think ratials effect gameplay then you are bad at pvp. I don't think that's the case, but you might be a little uneducated about pvp. For example orcs have two racials. Reduced stun Duration and a ratial dmg buff. Mix that with engineering and the you have orcs > humans. Most racials really don't make a huge impact if your class can be human does it do more damage than another race? Yes unless that class can be an orc. And al most every horde racial has a cc benefit. Trolls might not but who cares. If I was to rank best races for pvp it would look like this.

Orc
    Human
    Undead
    Dwarf
    Troll
    Goblin
    Belf
    Gnome
    Panda
    Tuaren
    Nightelf
    Worgen
    Dranei

But for me I don't care what race you are, I'm going to find out a way to kill you, racials don't kil people cc and cooldowns with timing do. Gg
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Coming from a guy who plays multiple races at 2k+, yes they should be removed. Having a bonus trinket (in my case, 5k+ intellect) is just freaking ridiculous.

In the interest of the players? Yes.

Will they? No. Every time they buff/nerf a racial, a massive movement towards the new "go to" race/faction brings them in a ton of money. Trolls in ToT, Human racial, Undead nerf, etc.

I think they should disable it in PvP though. I would definitely be playing different races if the "best" weren't so much easier to choose.

That would be great idea
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    In the interest of the players? Yes.

Will they? No. Every time they buff/nerf a racial, a massive movement towards the new "go to" race/faction brings them in a ton of money. Trolls in ToT, Human racial, Undead nerf, etc.

I think they should disable it in PvP though. I would definitely be playing different races if the "best" weren't so much easier to choose.
    Working with current racials you would then see even more people roll horde due to racials being better in pve.

The only racial I want removed.. or rather shared is Every Man for Himself. I am basically "forced" to play Human for alliance for PVP, the additional trinket slot is too big to give up. However I would much rather be an Night Elf, Shadowmeld is awesome in itself, but alas I doubt Blizzard will ever see that all races should have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not a bad idea for balance but it's a bad idea for fun gameplay and diversity. You really need to weigh the pros and cons of balance and fun. Nerfing engineering over and over until almost everything is useless in pvp helps with balance, but is NOT fun at all. There's a line there that needs to be drawn. If the line is crossed, the game becomes boring and bland.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy