Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Still waiting for the pre-purchase and my awesome flying Anzu!

Ground Anzu have always been my favourite mount in-game, and although I do not like the flying version quite as much, it's still cool. Raptor bird is still best

10+ Year Old Account
    "Season 15 PvP gear will use the same models as Season 14, but with the colors available to each faction switched."

a game changer right there..

This is going to be regarded as the greatest non-content patch in the history of Warcraft. Can't wait for Tuesday!

Be ready, an horde of lvl90s without knowing how to play their classes is coming...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    Be ready, an horde of lvl90s without knowing how to play their classes is coming...
    This is already true for 90% of the player base and I couldnt care less, since the people in my guild are able to press their buttons in the correct order.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Now there's wishful thinking. As far as I know, "Friends & Family Alpha" hasn't even begun (or the news about it hasn't leaked yet), and you still got closed beta testing to do (which takes several months), AND releasing the 6.0 patch to live servers (which is likely to release about a month before the expansion pack, per usual).

You're looking at 6 months MINIMUM before Warlords of Draenor is released. I'd estimate closer to October/November.
    Lol, MoP didn't have a Friends and Family Alpha either, and if you really think that blizzard is going to have 5.4 hang for a year and a month or two... ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    So many people in this thread just got bitchslapped by reality .

Deleted
    Season 15 PvP gear will use the same models as Season 14, but with the colors available to each faction switched.
    Can I say it, can I say it???

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrecycling!

Damn. I was hoping for a little bit longer to get an honor cap and buy the last bits of 522 gear I needed. Ah well.

For those freaking out about the SOR being removed you can calm down. The same thing happened a couple years ago, people freaking out because they removed SoR. It came back after a few weeks (or a month, can't quite remember) better than ever. They're just updating it.

Deleted
    PVP grind patch. Very lazy too. Ohh well gear is mogged anyways so i´ll take the 550 and move along.

Anyone know what flying/riding level boosted 90s come with?

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    I know people say "lol" a lot but this post LITERALLY made me laugh out loud. You do realize that Blizz has said they "want" to make an expac a year since 2007 right? And it has never happened, won't happen this time. What on gods green earth makes you think it would release this summer? All the content they have released showing us how far along they are? The beta that hasn't happened yet? The character models that are 30% done the garrisons which are, at best, halfway done?
    His opinion is valid so why do you have to take the low road and be a jerk in every one of your replies? Please tell me you aren't basing your opinion on what Blizzard hasn't shown us. For all we know, everything is done and they are simply prepping for beta.

If Boub is correct and we see the beta pop in Feb/March, release could be anywhere from June (assuming they do get the expansion out quicker) to September (assuming a full 6 month beta). I'd lean more toward a June/July/early August release but you never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RiftReaper View Post
    Is the shaman's far sight truly "unlimited", or is there extra restrictions, fees, etc?
    This made me laugh way too hard, and then I cried a little. As milking as much money out of the playerbase as they can, seems to be their #1 priority these days.

I really hope that the boost to 90 would go live so that we could start the gearing process, but I won't get my hopes up >_<

Is it safe to assume there's no new craftable PvP gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    "We'll be releasing expansion faster"
    Some time later....

"We will add another PvP season, that literally adds nothing new to the game"

Deleted
    This patch has been on the PTR for how long? - it has literally no content.

Some minor tweaks that could have been hotfixed/server restart day, PvP season ending... and new one starting - big frikkin deal......

In the 9+ years of this game I don't think I've ever seen such an underwhelming patch. More content, more often? lol... such bs. Ever start to feel you are being milked/taken the piss out of?

From a development PoV even the 90 char boost is already in game with the scroll of resurrection coding. All they are doing is adding some minor bells & whistles and increasing the level from 80 to 90 to SoR and making this the 'level 90 boost' feature - you think it is just a coincidence that SoR is 'retiring'? It is being re-purposed to make moolah.

We're a casual 25m guild on a low pop realm, 11/14hc, Just soon as we clear 14/14hc (I don't want to let my in game friends down), I think I'll be cancelling my sub until WoD, if I do even actually come back.

Quote Originally Posted by superfula View Post
    His opinion is valid so why do you have to take the low road and be a jerk in every one of your replies? Please tell me you aren't basing your opinion on what Blizzard hasn't shown us. For all we know, everything is done and they are simply prepping for beta.

If Boub is correct and we see the beta pop in Feb/March, release could be anywhere from June (assuming they do get the expansion out quicker) to September (assuming a full 6 month beta). I'd lean more toward a June/July/early August release but you never know.
    Amen brother preach the gospel, spread the word wooot. Everyone's opinion is valid even if u agree or disagree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    This patch has been on the PTR for how long? - it has literally no content.

Some minor tweaks that could have been hotfixed/server restart day, PvP season ending... and new one starting - big frikkin deal......

In the 9+ years of this game I don't think I've ever seen such an underwhelming patch. More content, more often? lol... such bs. Ever start to feel you are being milked/taken the piss out of?

From a development PoV even the 90 char boost is already in game with the scroll of resurrection coding. All they are doing is adding some minor bells & whistles and increasing the level from 80 to 90 to SoR and making this the 'level 90 boost' feature - you think it is just a coincidence that SoR is 'retiring'? It is being re-purposed to make moolah.

We're a casual 25m guild on a low pop realm, 11/14hc, Just soon as we clear 14/14hc (I don't want to let my in game friends down), I think I'll be cancelling my sub until WoD, if I do even actually come back.

I'm just guessing, but i think this patch was so underwhelming because they are focusing so much on get the possible beta pushed out and WoD released asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    And just like that the spectral gryphon / wyvern tied to the scroll of resurrection becomes unobtainable!
    Nah it will move to cash shop $25

Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    You know what it means? It means fresh meat for killing on the Timeless Isle.