Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Retired items should be purchaseable from store.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Personally I wouldn't want to wear the challenge mode gear if it all it showed is that I couldn't hack the challenge and had to cop out and buy it. ''pls link achieve'' etc. How embarrassing.
    I would be more embarrassed on behalf of the player asking for the other to "link achieve" to prove someone "earned" the gear. Who really cares? I personally like my shaman's batman helmet and my worgen's starter area top hat, but to each their own I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Deleted
    If they made everything available for everybody to get easily, the people who worked hard for the items would get annoyed.

Also the people who did get the item when it was available look awesome because they were part of what happened. For example I have the Red Proto Drake from Wrath of The Lich King, I think I look awesome when I can sit there and people will ask me how I go it, and I can Reply with " Can't get it any more "

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    No, that's a terrible idea.

you are so right. I should just buy some gladiator mounts since I couldnt make gladiator when they were current.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    In regard of your sig.
    Its not about what i care about what other people are wearing. Its about ME having the option to easily get the rewards.
    Why should i put myself through so much trouble when i have the option to easily get nearly the same rewards? Am i a masochist? It totally cuts of the immersion of the game if i have the option to easy access to stuff. I feel stupid by doing the hard way when was not necessary.

"But, but what matters is the challange, not the reward!"

Then why everyone only cryes about the rewards and its removal' -_- Dont lie to yourselfs. People are crying because of the removal of the rewards.
    So....it seems is NOT about the challange. Because if it was, no one would be complaining.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2014-02-24 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    In regard of your sig.
    First of all, give credit where credit is due:
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves)...
    Its not about what i care about what other people are wearing. Its about ME having the option to easily get the rewards.
    Why should i put myself through so much trouble when i have the option to easily get nearly the same rewards?
    Don't put yourself through so much trouble, then, if all you want is some new duds for your paper doll. Apparently you're playing the game for different reasons than I am. I'd go so far as to recommend that you try a Barbie fashion game because it would (ideally) offer more options for you and enable you to take even prettier screenshots.

It totally cuts of the immersion of the game if i have the option to easy access to stuff. I feel stupid by doing the hard way when was not necessary.
    Seriously? How is that immersive? In real life do you find yourself having to kill people in order to wear the latest fashions? I'm not one for fashion myself, but last time I checked you could purchase anything you want from the mall without having to jump through hoops. If you can't afford them you can always buy the fabrics yourself and make them. How is killing stuff in a game for clothes immersive?

"But, but what matters is the challange, not the reward!"

Then why do everyone cryes only about the rewards and its removal' -_- Dont lie to yourselfs. People are crying because of the removal of the rewards.
    So....it seems is NOT about the challange. Because if it was, no one would be complaining.
    For one, not "everyone cryes." Maybe a handful of players are up in arms about it. As far as I can tell the vast majority could care less. I personally am not complaining, but I acknowledge that it's silly to remove this specific content (i.e. the Challenge Mode dungeons) because they were initially designed to not ever be obsolete. The promise was that you could always come back to them in scaled down gear and enjoy the challenge again. This differs from a dungeon like Stormwind Stockades because you can go in there at level 90, pull aggro, AFK for ten minutes, and still be at full health when you return. The promise when Challenge Modes were first pitched was that we would always be able to come back to them and enjoy a challenge. Failing to adjust them in accordance with the item squish and stat changes feels like a betrayal of that promise. On that level I certainly see the issue. As far as their gear goes, however, I could care less.
    Last edited by Ronduwil; 2014-02-24 at 09:51 PM.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

The rewards should be removed if they're not going to tune them for level 100.

But the right thing to do is to tune them for level 100.

Putting them as rewards for anything else or selling them on the store is a lame shit idea along with every lame shit idea that has plagued this game since the retard revolution.

Deleted
    If mounts and titles are removed, then everything else should be removed as well.

This is literally the last thing that dedicated players can hold on to as their own. Literally it. Just let them have it, it's cosmetic, it doesn't change the game at all.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    This is literally the last thing that dedicated players can hold on to as their own. Literally it. Just let them have it, it's cosmetic, it doesn't change the game at all.
    Removing any content changes game.

Deleted
    No it shouldnt, lazy people like you should obtain them the hard way like everybody else.

Cant believe you rather sit online on MMO-C everyday moaning and complaining about something rather than do something about it when theres still time.

Removing any content changes game.
    Yeah, keep the challenge modes at 90, but remove the rewards.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Mounts, gears, titles and everything is content. Everything that constitutes to the size of the game and is experienced in the game, is content.

Why do you think they need patch to remove items from the game? Its because they have to change the game.

Also if mounts and titles are removed then all loot should be removed. Why mounts are any different from gear? Gear also is representative of your achievement.
    Last edited by mmoc090a203492; 2014-02-25 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    Mounts, gears, titles and everything is content. Everything that constitutes to the size of the game and is experienced in the game, is content.
    You can still do CM's now, stop being such an obnoxious little bitch about it already and do them instead.

Why do you think they need patch to remove items from the game? Its because they have to change the game.

Also if mounts and titles are removed then all loot should be removed. Why mounts are any different from gear? Gear also is representative of your achievement.
    Semantics - how you look doesn't impact how you play or how the game interacts with you (at least in theory, I know some people who become quite the different player once they obtain certain items).

Mounts are generally different from gear because they are all identical in "power".
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Semantics - how you look doesn't impact how you play or how the game interacts with you (at least in theory, I know some people who become quite the different player once they obtain certain items).

Mounts are generally different from gear because they are all identical in "power".
    If mounts are removed because of vanity of some elitist people, then by that logic gear should be removed also because why should people be able to get same gear easier?

I have been doing CMs, they are shitloads of fun, and not only do I want them to stay so that the gear remains obtainable but also because they are excellent content and don't need retiring.

I also hate having time pressure to do things before they're arbitrarily removed, I like to do things in my own time when it's convenient. I have to put a lot of other WoW goals and playing other games on hold while I grind these out.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    You want to ''buy'' something that has to be earned? Personally I wouldn't want to wear the challenge mode gear if it all it showed is that I couldn't hack the challenge and had to cop out and buy it. ''pls link achieve'' etc. How embarrassing.
    You know people have been selling 9/9 CMs since they came out yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

If mounts are removed because of vanity of some elitist people, then by that logic gear should be removed also because why should people be able to get same gear easier?
    IKR? Why not delete an entire expansion once it ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I don't mind that Blizzard remove rewards that require some effort for their time, but I wish they were consistent about it.
    This.

The issue is that bliizard feels it alright to remove Naxx mounts, but feels Ulduar mounts are fine.
    They feel it alright to keep lvl 60 gear for 3 expansions, but suddenly feel like removing them entirely.

Deleted
    pls delete wow and put it on hiatus after paragon or method kill garrosh, oh and please remove all pvp gear and everything once people get r1 and hero

can't have someone having something that everyone else wants

godforbid people actually play.