Poll: New city

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also like Gilneas a lot, it feels like stormwind and Brill were combined (it have a dark look to it but in the end it still feels.... "human")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Definitely Gilneas. I know I'm not the only one thinking there should be an Alliance presence in Lordaeron.
    As cool a city as Gilneas is and as much as it may make sense for lore reasons, it would be ridiculous for gameplay reasons. I would be like having a Horde city in Westfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    If I would still play Alliance, make Ironforge alliance headquarters again and significantly revamp it for higher appeal
    Agreed. I really liked how Ironforge was the defacto Alliance capital in Vanilla. It was a nice change of pace from how all fantasy environments seem to be dominated by Humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other.

How about reclaiming Blackrock Mountain? Every single piece of rock inside that volcano should belong to the Alliance. Ragnaros is dead, Nefarian is dead, and it is the capital of the Dark Irons. Blackrock Mountain is a massive, impenetrable fortress, and it is also very strategically located. It guards the southern lands of Khaz Modan.

Oh, and its about fucking time we reclaim Grim Batol as well. Such mighty dwarven kingdoms don't deserve to lay in ruin.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Add transmog/void storage/reforge and portals to pandaria/cata zones to Ironforge/Darnassus/ Thunder Bluff/ Undercity. Problem solved.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Other.

How about reclaiming Blackrock Mountain? Every single piece of rock inside that volcano should belong to the Alliance. Ragnaros is dead, Nefarian is dead, and it is the capital of the Dark Irons. Blackrock Mountain is a massive, impenetrable fortress, and it is also very strategically located. It guards the southern lands of Khaz Modan.

Oh, and its about fucking time we reclaim Grim Batol as well. Such mighty dwarven kingdoms don't deserve to lay in ruin.
    As an Alliance Player I strongly agree with you. We should have already gain more troops in these regions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    As cool a city as Gilneas is and as much as it may make sense for lore reasons, it would be ridiculous for gameplay reasons. I would be like having a Horde city in Westfall.
    Not quite. Since Silverpine is the 10-20 zone there, Gilneas would be a zone further then that. In fact, Gilneas would be about as close to Undercity as Stonard is to Stormwind. Plus, it would promote world PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speech500 View Post
    Which would you want it to be?
    the ones listed in the poll are already ally cities.
    you ask which would it be if it was a new ally city..........id pick org as a new ally city

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran or Gilneas.

Stromgarde, but it will never happen.

The best hope is probably Gilneas or a new Theramore imo.