Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I finally am Fire-Watcher

It's been a few weeks I started farming bloody coins with a friend of mine.
    And finally, we both completed the achievement, after days of farming, 4000+ kills and days of rage on whisper and general channel. Everyone hates us now, it's fun how peoples are over reacting when they get killed.

Just wanted to say how happy I am to finally replace my Argent Champion title with the magnificent "Fire-Watcher" one.

Thanks Blizzard for the censer of eternal agony, best wPvP experience ever, I always wished I could kill players from my own faction, but it was pretty long, I don't know if I would do it again if it makes it into WoD, maybe if it unlocks a flying mount
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-02-17 at 04:53 PM.

Reminds me of this time a heroic raid geared mistweaver monk did the same thing, the ass pain was hilarious. (pic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz dude on the acheivement .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Reminds me of this time a heroic raid geared mistweaver monk did the same thing, the ass pain was hilarious. (pic)
    that guy seems like gigantic cunt.

i hope they don't do anything like this again. just encourages people to be the worst they can.

Deleted
    Did you do it with the DK? If so, congrats for being one of the few who didn't get his coins by simply stomping Randoms with stupidly powerful heroic gear.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-02-17 at 04:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i hope they don't do anything like this again. just encourages people to be the worst they can.
    Why? that's PVP even if people hate it, is not a big deal (these remind me of Stranglethorn Vale)

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

In my personal experience, those who rage and cuss in general and whispers when they die are being the worst they can be.

I've died to censered people, and I've killed many with the censer (still in the process), and I've not once ever had anything harsh to say to anyone who killed me, nor to anyone I've killed.

Killing other players for coins when that's the only way to get them = playing the game as it's intended to be played.

Raging and cussing about dying in an area where you should expect to be killed on occasion = being a "gigantic cunt" as you put it.

These people... seriously do not need to play DayZ. If they get mad at some honest pvp, they will be hella mad to be sniped by a guy from 600+ yards.

If you are on a PVP server and are dying to these guys and are getting mad, why did you roll on a PVP server?
    If you are on a PVE server then why did you attack these guys in the first place?

The people getting mad are hilarious though.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2014-02-17 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    The bit that gets me in the pic he linked in the thread on the bnet forums is the guy who thinks hes exploiting..
    So much hate.
    I can't bring myself to try and farm that tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Did you do it with the DK? If so, congrats for being one of the few who didn't get his coins by simply stomping Randoms with stupidly powerful heroic gear.
    Yes, I did it with the death knight.

You should do a montage of all the hate messages you got. There was a guy who posted something like that a month or so ago. Hilarious, just hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    You should do a montage of all the hate messages you got. There was a guy who posted something like that a month or so ago. Hilarious, just hilarious.
    Someone already linked it above.

Congrats on the achievement not looking forward to that one

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    Someone already linked it above.
    That's why you should read posts before posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Yes, I did it with the death knight.
    Like I said, congrats then.

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem with the island is the assholes who camp all the spirit healers, the flight path, that kill you even if you have the debuff and get no coin. Quite a few people have abandoned the island all together, fly there get insta killed soon as you land. Rez at spirit healer insta killed. Different healer, insta killed. Have to run out into the ocean take the rez sickness and hearth out.

First people whine about world PvP not existing due to faction imbalances, then they get world PvP and they whine. All those people should stop playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    My problem with the island is the assholes who camp all the spirit healers, the flight path, that kill you even if you have the debuff and get no coin. Quite a few people have abandoned the island all together, fly there get insta killed soon as you land. Rez at spirit healer insta killed. Different healer, insta killed. Have to run out into the ocean take the rez sickness and hearth out.
    I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experiences on a PvP realm.

All of that could be solved by simply introducing a bubble that pacifies you and makes you immune to damage and CC for about 30 seconds. As long as you can rez by your flight point, you'd have a way out. I understand Blizzard's desire to stay "hands off" with PVP servers as they can do much without ruining it for the squeeky wheels, but they accidentally cater to sociopaths a bit too much with that island. Since I've moved on to a PVE realm and gotten back into the immersion of questing, it's not something I have to worry about anymore; but I can still recognize a case of bad planning.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Pretty much. I jut refuse to go on Outland-Eu as Horde. Either I'm hunted by a bunch of desperate Alliance who think "OH LOOOK HORDE MUST CHASE AND KILL BECAUSE RED" or I'm attacked by PvE geared Bloody Coin farmers. Worst one was a Horde doing it and killing what few Horde there are on the Island. It really is such a bullshit thing to do, though it might at least be fair next patch when PvP'ers can actually fight back and kill their PvE counterparts. That said, I'd love to try it next patch with PvP gear and actually, you know, do it as intended but considering I'm still outnumbered 100-1 when I leave the relative safety of the flight path, there really isn't much point on anything that can't stealth or that doesn't do well in 1v1/2v1 situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    First people whine about world PvP not existing due to faction imbalances, then they get world PvP and they whine. All those people should stop playing the game.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experiences on a PvP realm.
    My complaint is that it isn't PvP. It's an unrestricted slaughter from geared PvE'ers who seem to think that vastly outgearing people or taking advantage of their own faction, on high pop-single faction dominated servers, while they're killing rares or the more difficult mobs, is some demonstration of skill.

It isn't.
    Last edited by Matt0193; 2014-02-17 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    I've brought this up but most of the criers who keep bitching "more world PvP" probably don't actually want more world PvP. It's a catchphrase you say to think you're cool without realizing what "world PvP" actually means.