Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post

My complaint is that it isn't PvP. It's an unrestricted slaughter from geared PvE'ers who seem to think that vastly outgearing people or taking advantage of their own faction, on high pop-single faction dominated servers, while they're killing rares or the more difficult mobs, is some demonstration of skill.

It isn't.
    PvP is Player vs Player. PvP one on one in which both parts agree and are ready is called duels. The high pop-single faction pvp servers are a horrible error that the timeless isle fixed a bit. Hopefully the future for pvp servers is a constant timeless isle. The only failure on Blizzard parts was the pve vs pvp gear imbalance.

But let's be honest, the main protesters were low geared pve players that barely understood what was happening. They would have been equally annoyed for being stomped on by pvp geared players.

Haven't seen a lot of people claiming that it was a feat of skill. Most people would say that it was terribly fun though, more so because of the retarded whispers. And I do agree, it was great.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2014-02-17 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Haven't seen a lot of people claiming that it was a feat of skill. Most people would say that it was terribly fun though, more so because of the retarded whispers. And I do agree, it was great.
    See, I play on Outland EU-Horde. So whenever I see any Alliance, even out of TI, it's usually accompanied by /y "Y O UL OS E" or whatever else they google. My TI PvP experience is almost entirely based on Outland-EU, others experiences may vary.