Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Draenei did not build Tempest Keep. The Naaru did.
    That's what the Naaru want you to think. Leave them to their shallow canards, the enlightenment is upon us.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    And you can bitch about it and point out how much of a one hit wonder he is, everyone is happy!
    Brilliant. There's nothing like deciding something is beneath your standards to assert your own sense of self worth and sophistication. You need a frame of reference at the expense of someone or something I suppose.
    I will take a knee here and apologize to your tastes, as they must be horrific if Metzen is any form of decent writer. That's like saying Knaak is.... Let's not talk about Knaak.

OT, Not really canon, scapegoat to have heroes of the storm actually occur, timey whimey wibbly wobbly things.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer we'd travel to a planet that isn't Outland sooner than later. I'm sick of journeying between the two we currently have at the moment-we need some fresh places to explore. Plus, I love the sci-fi aspects of this game like the Draenei, the Titans, and the world that could potentially join us against the onslaught of the Burning Legion.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I'd prefer we'd travel to a planet that isn't Outland sooner than later. I'm sick of journeying between the two we currently have at the moment-we need some fresh places to explore. Plus, I love the sci-fi aspects of this game like the Draenei, the Titans, and the world that could potentially join us against the onslaught of the Burning Legion.
    I don't think it's too far fetched that we might eventually go to Argus. As much as people want to see The burning Legion attack us I think it might be an even better story for us to attack them.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet.

Korhal is from StarCraft.

Sanctuary is from Diablo.

Neither worlds will ever appear in WarCraft.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    I don't think it's too far fetched that we might eventually go to Argus. As much as people want to see The burning Legion attack us I think it might be an even better story for us to attack them.
    It'd be crazy to attack Argus first, as that world will be swimming with Eredar and other races subservient to the Legion. I think when we eventually leave Azeroth to go through space, we should land on planets that are either under threat from an imminent invasion, or are in the process of the armies invading and we help to cleanse the world and gain allies in the process.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Made me remember when people found the wing commander ship in an ultima rpg game. Maybe the blizz titan is a game where all worlds meet each other, I'm gonna roll a dps mage ghost with immortal king set.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Technology-wise, I think the races of azeroth are capable of building a space craft. Very crude computers are not far behind since they already have powered flight and basic computers didn't come much after that in our own history.
    they have MAGIC. wtf do they need computers for?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I will take a knee here and apologize to your tastes, as they must be horrific if Metzen is any form of decent writer. That's like saying Knaak is.... Let's not talk about Knaak.

OT, Not really canon, scapegoat to have heroes of the storm actually occur, timey whimey wibbly wobbly things.
    I'm not sure Yig actually said that Metzen was a decent writer... Anyways, he is decent. Is he fantastic, innovative or ultra-creative? Nope. Is he still better than a lot of actual authors out there? Yup. The guy writes comic plotlines, don't demand too much of it. That said, he did write all the Warcraft 3 lore, which is still praised to this day.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Would be cool if Project Titan was set in the future. We find some Titan technology, hence the name, make spaceships and go to space on an adventure, all set in the Warcraft universe with the same races we all know and love!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Would be cool if Project Titan was set in the future. We find some Titan technology, hence the name, make spaceships and go to space on an adventure!
    Titan isn't called Project Titan though, it's just the code-name for it. Just like Cata was named Hydra or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Would be cool if Project Titan was set in the future. We find some Titan technology, hence the name, make spaceships and go to space on an adventure, all set in the Warcraft universe with the same races we all know and love!
    That would clash pretty hard with StarCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post

I thought Yig was saying Metzen is a one hit wonder.

I hope he knows I wasn't serious about the Metzen thing. It was just me attempting to be amusing. Or trying to get someone to do a spit - take (not quite trolling)

I'm sorry guys ! I'll try not to be funny in future :P

PS Love the Dr Who reference man *fist bump*

10+ Year Old Account
    The worlds are obviously in the same universe or we wouldn't have [Mini Diablo] and [Mini Thor] and [Tyrael's Charger]

Also:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so you know how like, Earth, isn't the only planet in the universe! Incredible huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Draenei did not build Tempest Keep. The Naaru did.
    Its also not a spaceship. Its a teleporting building.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Nevermind the countless worlds the Titans ordered.
    I can see it now.
    Norgannon and Eonar sat in the restaurant at the end of the universe,
    Norgannon "Ill take a a well done lava planet with green side planet, and a couple of Water planet chasers"
    Eonar "Ill take the Forrest planet deluxe with a frozen planet side dish, and a couple of gas planet chasers"
    "Very good choices" says the Magrathean waiter, almost being knocked over by a two headed alien carrying a tray full of Pan-galactic gargle-blasters.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Starcraft, WoW, Diablo are not in the same world, blizzard confirmed this before.
    But WoD is showing us that there is more than one universe, so if Blizz wants it to happen, we'll be fighting Diablo in WoW :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Also:
    That image is from the Tauren Marine April Fool's joke.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Its also not a spaceship. Its a teleporting building.
    Very much so yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That image is from the Tauren Marine April Fool's joke.
    A joke or not, it's not entirely impossible. Warcraft and Starcraft do have a lot in common, which is obviously because Blizzard likes their own ideas and concepts, but eh , it's not impossible.