Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Using something as intended =/= abuse.
    There aren't any problems with what you listed OP, as all of them were the part of the intended result of x-realm in the first place.
    You can't "steal" mining or herb nodes btw. Unless you manage to hack the game or exploit bugs that DC somebody while they're farming, it's first come first serve as always. There's nothing else to it.
    Rogue saps you, Warrior stuns you, Warlock/Priest fear you away from something you're trying to pick-up, then they take it, is working as intended. All they're doing is playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    The cross realm system shouldn't even exist with connected realms. Hopefully it'll be removed when all the realm connections are complete.

good point but doubtful. they want to keep it so that you can never have your nice quiet farming location not overpopulated all hours of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by runedhill View Post
    Using something as intended =/= abuse.
    There aren't any problems with what you listed OP, as all of them were the part of the intended result of x-realm in the first place.
    You can't "steal" mining or herb nodes btw. Unless you manage to hack the game or exploit bugs that DC somebody while they're farming, it's first come first serve as always. There's nothing else to it.
    Rogue saps you, Warrior stuns you, Warlock/Priest fear you away from something you're trying to pick-up, then they take it, is working as intended. All they're doing is playing the game.

guess you are referring to the crap that is played to ninja nodes on a pvp puke server.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty fucked at the moment, and needs to be addressed.

I guess 'enjoy' it while you can.

I think Blizzard will just try and break OQ (and similar) as a bandaid? (BattleTag™ or Real ID friends are now only able to send 10 chat messages every 10 seconds over Battle.net® chat. User Interface Add-Ons should use the new send function and receive events to send communications information)???

Though, you could just find people on different realms and add them as RealID/Bnet friends and cut the addon out.

The only thing I hate about Xrealm is flying somewhere and seeing a rare(like the Time Lost Protodrake twice) only to land and get put on a different realm. This must be some Blizz employee's sick idea of a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuj0u812 View Post
    The only thing I hate about Xrealm is flying somewhere and seeing a rare(like the Time Lost Protodrake twice) only to land and get put on a different realm. This must be some Blizz employee's sick idea of a joke.
    lol 2 U. says the blizzard guy. lol @ U big time.

I think you are misusing the word abuse. If you're following the rules of the game and not exploiting some flaw in the system, I hardly think of this as abuse. I have to imagine Blizz knew these effects would occur and deemed them suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    I think you are misusing the word abuse. If you're following the rules of the game and not exploiting some flaw in the system, I hardly think of this as abuse. I have to imagine Blizz knew these effects would occur and deemed them suitable.
    Gut at bar aggitates, runs his mouth, is generally annoying, gets smashed in the face. The smasher gets arrested. Little loud mouth was only playing by the rules.

I get what you're saying. If you want to be on a big server, leave the small ones alone; they chose populated right? It is abuse, but what can you do?

I enjoy my low population server and don't mind a bit of competition, I did get annoyed recently when I popped on, saw Krol , killed him and got cussed out by someone from another realm for beating them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whales96 View Post
    Well, everyone can do it. So there's not as much a loss of natural resources.
    however while being able to choose on which realm you gather, you can't choose on which realm you sell. this way people from realms with higher price of raw resources benefit more from gathering on the low population servers.