Ret priority list confusion.

Hi Im just coming back to the game and I am getting the most confusing reports about what our priority should be.

Everyone generally follows some of the basic

Inq > ES > [5HP T16 Free DS] > 5HP TV > HoW > [T16 Free DS] > CS > Judge > Exo > 3-4HP TV > SS.

But then there are little niche things that people are throwing in here are there that confuse me.

For instance some people Throw in HowAW ds_t416_aw TVAW and then JAW as a filler. Thats basically telling me our AW rotation is hammer judge hammer tv.

Than i have sources that tell me that i should only use TV if i get 5 holy power. While most websites tell me that i should use TV if 3 or more and i have no fillers ready.

Now i understand that some people can be different due to gear level, hence the use of simcraft. But simcraft doesnt say anything about fillers in AW.

So if anyone could fill me in on what mathematically has been tested and proven as close to optimal as possible it would be nice.

Also if anyone knows how to make it so clcinfo shows ds_t416_aw it would be nice.

Ty for the help.

mmo-champion.com/threads/1184689-MoP-5-4-Ret-Paladin-guide!

mmo-champion.com/threads/1371173-Ret-Pally-CLCRet-Help/page2

mmo-champion.com/threads/1371173-Ret-Pally-CLCRet-Help

Make sure you download CLCret the newest version and look at all the info in the above posts.

Everything is in there :-) also Even if you dont have the 4 piece T16 set, you can still use the preferred CLCret string and it knows you don't have it and should function correctly either way. Curse Add on manager is a good way to ensure you have the latest updates of everything if you arent using them yet

I wonder what the game would be like if people just figured out how to play the class rather than have some gimped up addon tell them what to do.

Honestly..i dont even know why you would play the game if you are going to let a program do it for you...so sad.

Posting in a thread just to ridicule other users over their usage of add-ons is entirely unnecessary. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-02-17 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSum View Post
    I wonder what the game would be like if people just figured out how to play the class rather than have some gimped up addon tell them what to do.

Honestly..i dont even know why you would play the game if you are going to let a program do it for you...so sad.

Posting in a thread just to ridicule other users over their usage of add-ons is entirely unnecessary. - Malthanis
    It doesn't play for you, it allows you to maximize your dps to provide the best damage to down the boss. It isn't essential, and you're making it look bad based on your own opinion.

But yeah, that addon is cool, give it a shot it makes things easier and kinda lets you focus on the fight more