Thread: prot bis boots?

Deleted

prot bis boots?

I have Threads of unchained hate And them from shamans Heroic!

my armory: Léonar ragnaros eu horde

Deleted
    Treads of Unchained Hate aren't even remotely part of the BiS discussion. Use Wolf-Rider Spurs if you're not at haste softcap, and if you're somehow over it by a huge margin, use either Malkorok's Giant Stompers or Greaves of Sublime Superiority.

Wait how is that even a question? -.-

Deleted
    Whats the hate breakpoint?

If you don't need the haste from Shamans heroic, then the ones from Malkorok heroic.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you really need the hit and you are already haste capped (or not going "hard" for it) then go for the shams one.
    Moussaka - Paladin Protection
    Ragedoll -Warrior Protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan View Post
    Those warriors... blizzard should rename "shout" spells to "cry" they are so good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moussaka View Post
    Unless you really need the hit and you are already haste capped (or not going "hard" for it) then go for the shams one.
    You never ever need the hit - that's what gems and reforging are for.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    You never ever need the hit - that's what gems and reforging are for.
    This was much more a way to lead him to think that his current choice (hit/parry boots) is maybe not the most optimal one rather than a fact.
    I completely agree with you tho.
    Moussaka - Paladin Protection
    Ragedoll -Warrior Protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan View Post
    Those warriors... blizzard should rename "shout" spells to "cry" they are so good at that.

Deleted
    I only wear the hit-parry boots because i only got the shaman ones a few night ago and i haven't played since. My overall question is: Which are pala prot bis boots? is it malk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    I only wear the hit-parry boots because i only got the shaman ones a few night ago and i haven't played since. My overall question is: Which are pala prot bis boots? is it malk?
    There's no clear-cut answer like the one you're fishing for. Yes, there are BiS lists out there that have the Malk boots as BiS (because they're irrationally afraid of crit), but unless you're at haste softcap (i.e, 21250 haste rating), Wolf-Rider Spurs are BiS. If you're at more than 21250 (only reachable with HC WF off-set pieces), Malk or Sha boots are better.

Quote Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    For a crit/haste build they are definitely BiS.
    For a haste/mastery build they're probably slightly worse than Malk boots.

If you're rocking heroic gear, odds are your haste and mastery are pretty decent. I like crit as my 3rd option to help heal and dps. Having a TTT makes crit even more attractive. That's why I rock the crit haste boots for ret and Prot.