Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    I can RAF myself to 85 in 1 day and spend $10 so i dont see how this price makes sense. On day 3, I can be level 90 and have only invested $10 on a separate slave account. This is actually what I did last week to get 6 85's took me 6 days.
    Time is money friend.

Really though if you account the time it took you to get to 90, that $60 dollars isn't much. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, RAF is gone now, isn't it?
    No, Scroll of Resurrection is gone. RAF is staying.

Deleted
    SoR is gone, RaF isn't.

Edit: Damn.

Deleted
    Im actually HAPPY FOR THIS! It is soo overpriced. If you buy this, you must be a real idiot. You can level a character to max level in less than 2 weeks. Thats like 8 euros.

60.00 is spot on what i expected and totally worth it! i'm missing three classes from having 90's atm, and have two accounts, so two with WoD plus this is nice! heck for 60.00 i may boost some other toons to have more horde 90s

****insert my wallet is not ready meme*****

I personally believe this is a good price, it makes it so not everyone will purchase it, but mainly the ones who need an alt for an alt raid or their progression fast. This helps out hardcore guilds immensely. I love this, I can buy a level 90, put a nice BoA weapon on it and im good to go.

Makes sense. I'm not a FAN of the price, but it makes sense that it won't be as cheap as the other character services. This means people will actually THINK before they boost a toon. It won't be something everyone will be doing just as a lol thing to do.

With the boosted professions for toons at 60 and above, I'd say they've tried their best to make sure not everyone just goes and gets it without second thought.

60 dollars isn't a lot (to me as a european)...I wonder what the EU price will be?

No, no it isn't. Scroll is gone.

Somebody get a hose for this fan quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Im actually HAPPY FOR THIS! It is soo overpriced. If you buy this, you must be a real idiot.
    Well, it's not our fault that 60$ is a lot of money to you, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by OJntoast View Post
    The pricing of $60 makes complete sense. Let's look at opportunity cost for Blizz for one moment.

My entire guild decides we are moving servers and going alliance. What is my out of pocket expense currently? I believe $25 for the server xfer and $30 for the faction change (correct me if i'm wrong)

If they were to offer the Boost to 90 for $25. It would make 0 sense for me to pay to move my original character. I could just get a fresh one for half the price.
    But you're completely ignoring the sentimental value and time spent on said character via: snazzy quest items, raid gear, transmog, leveled professions and any "rare" recipes you might have, pvp progress, and hell, some people just are attached to the character itself. Sure, you'd have some people make use of the super low cost (myself, since heirlooms are cross-server now, I'd never buy a transfer or a boost, ever. it's that easy to level), but you'd probably find just as many people attached to their characters. I find this reasoning sound, as even today, we have people who will will pay $25 x N characters to move servers just because they like their characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Time is money friend.

Really though if you account the time it took you to get to 90, that $60 dollars isn't much. At all.
    Im actually jewish man theres no way you can justify spending extra $50 on a level 90 char righ tnow when you can achieve the same thing in 3 days for $10

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    We're arguing about this in a place filled with people who believe Blizzard can do no wrong and who will gladly eat up whatever garbage the company spews onto their plates. It's futile, let them have their $60 level 90s. You can protest with your wallets and elsewhere, but you can't win here.
    LOL, are you serious? If you haven't noticed, this forum is FILLED to the BRIM with people such as yourself who won't be happy no matter what they do. In fact, forums are often MORE visited by your kind since you aren't happy and think what you have to whinge is important enough for everyone else to read.

Get a clue. You might not like it because you can't afford it or whatever, but it not being cheap means it won't be used in vain by just everyone.

As I said in the locked poll thread:

Gold sellers will have to undercut massively or the black powerleveling market will be dead.

Interested to see what effect this will have.

Edit: First site I googled onto has current price 1-90 in 6 days and 10 hours as $140.... well that's their mark up screwed
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    Perfect price... will keep most people from even considering it, which is likely their point in making it so high. Much lower and there'd be too many people using it.
    More people using it equals more income for them. It'd be stupid for them to price it too high to keep people from giving them money.

Nice, again Blizzard caters to those who have money to burn. So all my hard work since vanilla, leveling all my toons to 90, busting ass to level all my professions, and now they are just selling out right. Nice. Because I really want to raid with someone who bought their toon and has no idea how to play him. Thanks Blizzard.
    Other examples of catering to ppl with cash? Achievements such as pet collecting that requires multiple paid for pets to complete. I think its time to put up my staff and walk away... far away. This was the final nail in the coffin.

this is great and my faith in blizzard is renewed, (if this is true)

60 bucks = the game = not a viable option for everyone to use it. the same way race change/faction change is expensive so it detours people from using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Im actually HAPPY FOR THIS! It is soo overpriced. If you buy this, you must be a real idiot. You can level a character to max level in less than 2 weeks. Thats like 8 euros.
    You're only an idiot buying this if you consider your time spent worthless. A $60 cost is only two hours of work, which is a lot less than the time it would take to level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well. If its a flat translation as far as currency goes, it'll only be £35. Though, it wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard still charge £60, which in USD is $100. Kinda painful that way around.