Question Unsure of what to do next [Fire/Frost]

Hello MMO-Champion forums. Ill try to make this quick & sweet, I am a level 90 Human Mage that mostly has been playing Frost this Patch and is starting to miss fire. My ilevel is 566 with tons of OffSpec gear. Currently I think I am doing well as Frost in my gear but with a sight problem... Im bored. Now this is just my opinion but i do not find the spark as much as playing fire (ha get it? okay bad joke). I'll post some more details on my mage and then I'll go by what you guys think. Also I have a few questions ill ask after this.

This is my Armory:

(Doesn't let me post links so just look for Amount on US- Sargeras Alliance)

what you see here is my currently frost build going with Mastery/Haste (aka Mixture) build.

These are some items I also have as off-pieces that I do not use:

I have full 5 piece Tier. (I only use 2 pc for frost has you can see)

Bone-Inlaid Sandals (Non-Warforged)

Blight Hurlers (Non-Warforged)

Kardris' Toxic Totem (Non-Warforged)

Most of these i plan to use for Fire and Im still unsure of whether to use KTT or BBoY for Frost.

Here are some recently Heroic Logs.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/1gkyNGfMKvCR4Z2A#fight=3

and last weeks'

warcraftlogs.com/reports/z9xgA3BvtjhKwTDR

So now that i got more of the details out of the way my questions. Im starting to get bored of frost. like I think it's just me lol and Im unsure of how well fire will be for progression compared to how well i can pull dps now with frost.

I can learn and adapt quick but the problem is going to be keeping up with the other dps.

What do you guys think? Any Fire mages got any thoughts? Any Frost Mages can add some input? Hows my driving?

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you considered Arcane? Good spec to act as a bridge between the two until you break the 570 mark to play fire to it's full potential (in my experience).