Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How do you feel about leveling the same class twice?

People love it, people loathe it.
    Why do you like/dislike it?
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've leveled multiple classes twice just because I went from Alliance to play with family on another server as Horde. It's fun doing it with so many classes just because there is a gap of time between leveling each toon so it's not completely boring. It also makes leveling a little faster since there is no learning curve IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    It all depends on the specs.

Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Death Knight, Priest and Warrior can all be pretty lame to level twice. You either have no spec choice or the specs are so similar it's the same experience.

Paladin, Shaman and Monk are pretty versatile and you can use the third spec the second time around to change everything up.

Druid can be a completely different experience the second time around. Feral/Guardian the first time and Balance/Restoration the second.

I like leveling a second time through as long as it's been awhile. Some classes can change so much while they're benched for a year and it gives you time to relearn them, redo your hotbars and get a ton of gold.

How about leveling the same class, as a new main?

Recently leveled a second spriest to have one on both factions and it was quite boring. Now that she's at max level it's really painful to play her because her stats are just so much worse compared to my main's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoko View Post
    Recently leveled a second spriest to have one on both factions and it was quite boring. Now that she's at max level it's really painful to play her because her stats are just so much worse compared to my main's.
    Oh god, I wanted to level another warlock. ;w; I would loathe that feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 hunters and 4 warriors at level cap. I like leveling the same class. Actually I wish they were all hunters now that warriors have been ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoko View Post
    Now that she's at max level it's really painful to play her because her stats are just so much worse compared to my main's.
    I agree with this, but it got a lot worse in Mop than it was in the other expansions especially now with the legendary cape and gem.

Deleted
    I'm a one character kind of guy.
    During WoTLK I only played a DK.
    During Cataclysm I only played a Druid.
    During Pandaria.. I went back to Classic and played a Priest.
    I don't see a reason to level any of those classes again.
    I experienced everything, literally, and now it's time to try something new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    I have 3 wow accounts (1 active atm)
    in mop i have leveled: 3 monks from 1 to 90
    3 warriors from 1 to 90
    2 DK's from 1 to 90
    2 paladins from 1 to 90.
    yeah i like having same class twice or even more

Deleted
    I find it silly but that's about it...people should do wathever the f they want to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made a Undead Warlock in 2005 and played only that till end of wotlk.

After that leveled everything else to 90.

Last week i thought hey lets relevel my Warlock and see if that is just as fun as old memories.

It is fun but back in the day i had more fun ofcourse :P
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    I have 2 lvl90 druids, shamans and nearly warlocks
    Why? I server/faction changed my main and I'm too much of a cheapskate to do it with my alts, also leveling dosnt bother me much except with a few classes that I find rather stale to level.

This is not counting all the other 90's...everything but a warrior who's stuck at 82 :/

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    2 DK's from 1 to 90
    DK from 1 to 90? I call hax!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never made it to max on the 2nd character, but I have leveled about half way to get a better grasp of a spec. I'm terrible at duel spec lol.

I have 3 warlocks on the same account and on the same realm. I regret nothing.

I've leveled a lot of Monks. God I love Monks. In DnD/Pathfinder, I like Monks. In Final Fantasy, I like Monks and Unarmed fighters. I played Fallout 3/NV as Unarmed/Fist Weapon so much. It's just the way they use their bodies as weapons and are so dangerous even when naked. Yeah.

I need to level another Monk.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get bored of endgame. I find I usually keep rolling classes over and over, and have done each class several times at least. I guess once I get 90 I feel like I have achieved all my goals for that character and the gear treadmill just doesn't interest me.

2 dks & 3 pallys

As boring as the game is why not when you have everything else?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

15+ Year Old Account
    I could maybe see myself making a druid, as the last time I leveled him from the start was back in bc.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Feel pretty certain that I have more than 1000 levels of warrior under my belt by now...