Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahmee View Post
    Wooooo! Mag'Har Orcs! (Changes race for Warrior, Shaman, Hunter, and Warlock)
    You might wanna rethink that last part. Having a Mag'har warlock makes so little sense, that I'm hoping blizzard would make that combo impossible.

Deleted
    A little late to the party, but these models are just perfect IMO, makes me want to level a second Shaman on Horde

I was really disappointed with the human and undead so I'm glad to see that this one is good. My baby orc alt might get some more attention now

Deleted
    What's up with the cornrow shades on every bald hairstyle? This seriously ruins it for me. I hate cornrows, why are they there? Shouldn't bald be bald? I dislike the new stance as well, and the arms look to be about the size of male orc arms.

Overally really, really disappointed. On the bright side, this is the only bad remodel so far.

Looks really cute, reminds me of Princess Fiona from Shrek -- especially the kissy face. I think the boob shrinkage is good, makes them look less like implants since she is a muscular lady. Great job all around, Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really impressed with the Orc female. I know they've been a little nervous about it but this may be their best model to date. I've never had much interest in playing an orc female in game. Until now.

I am REALLY liking the female Orc update. I can't wait to see what my warrior will look like in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    I want new hair styles... and a bloodelf update too! I will not buy WoD until those are not implemented.
    Well, since I guess Blizz wants to make sure you, above all others, buys WOD they will NOT implement those hair styles and new bloodelf update you say you want and then reverse yourself on.

Deleted
    Are just the character models being updated or the old armor & weapon models as well? Or at least some of them like old raid sets?

I love the idea behind the shading where the hair isn't grown out. However, I am confused.

If they are supposed to be cornrows, make them cornrows and give them more dimension.

If it's supposed to be shaved hair, make it look like shaved hair. Unless orc hair is naturally nappy when it grows out, it shouldn't be nappy when it has just hardly grown out.

Either way, it will look phenomenal. Well done!! [applause]

Deleted
    Ugly as sin, technically well done. But they're orcs, so that's kinda the point

Oh god she's hideous. But I guess that's the only thing that would realistically bang a male orc.

Oh wait...Taretha.

10+ Year Old Account
    The second most shittiest city in America Boston, Ma
    I like what you're doing with the character updates Blizz. I do, believe me I do. My only real complain is what took ya so long? When pressed on it, a few years back one of the minions said something along the lines of: "The players like the way their characters look and don't want it changed." Really Blizz?

I was a bit worried about female orc re-vamp since is my main, I even considered a race change in WoD. No worries at all now, she's amazing. That face, that mohawk... it's just amazing, there's my punk girl. ^^

Dwarf females are out now aswell if u go the the wow website

They're not cornrows...do you people even bother trying to examine the photos a bit?
    Look at the back of her head in the last picture(mohawk hair), you can clearly see it's her hair shaved into a design. People do it IRL too you know.

Keyboard Turner creeperthesneeker's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait :3
    Orc looks great. can't wait too see my main <3

Funny how on the undead females, despite being supposed to be bones and little more, boobs, ass and face are intended to make it look pretty :X

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait NELF, BELF and human male! They are perhaps the most difficult...