Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alternate Universe Skin Theme Ideas

We've got Uther as a Starcraft medic, Vampire Countess Kerrigan (themed after one of the battlefields in the game apparently) and "Infested" Tychus.

What are some fun ideas for themed sets of alt-skins for the characters?

I think it might be cool to see Tassadar as a Diablo-universe Angel.

EDIT:

I wonder if we'll see a Jim Raynor Murloc Skin.
    Last edited by Skytotem; 2014-02-20 at 12:00 AM.
    Twas brillig

I love what they are doing with the skins. There are so many possibilities of skins that they could make!

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that Kerrigan skin a succubus?
    Excited

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    I love what they are doing with the skins. There are so many possibilities of skins that they could make!

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that Kerrigan skin a succubus?
    There's another that's a vampire countess.

Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2014-02-21 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Please resize or link big images.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    There's a tonne of them already, don't see no reason for more not being added.

I like the look of Lich Kings Scourge skin, pretty kickass. Maybe an Anub'arak Ultraliask style skin, or a Kel'Thuzad Protoss skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    There's another that's a vampire countess.

Wow, that Vampire skin is new! Is pretty awesome!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2014-02-21 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    There's a tonne of them already, don't see no reason for more not being added.

I like the look of Lich Kings Scourge skin, pretty kickass. Maybe an Anub'arak Ultraliask style skin, or a Kel'Thuzad Protoss skin.
    WTB Kel'thuzad as a Diablo Lich / Dune Dervish or something.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Kel'thuzad as a Diablo Lich / Dune Dervish or something.
    Kelthuzad with a Dune Dervish skin or viceversa? I prefer Kelthuzad over Dune Dervish

I would really like if the Diablo Necromancer get a Kelthuzad (human form) skin, just like Nova got a Kerrigan (human) skin

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Kelthuzad with a Dune Dervish skin or viceversa? I prefer Kelthuzad over Dune Dervish

I would really like if the Diablo Necromancer get a Kelthuzad (human form) skin, just like Nova got a Kerrigan (human) skin
    With a Dune-Dervish skin.

I dunno, in Diablo a good chunk of Necromancers are kinda good guys, disciples of Rathma and bringers of balance.
    Twas brillig

Not sure if this has been posted in another post yet. But I thought everyone would like to see this beauty.

http://media-storm.cursecdn.com/atta...beachparty.png

Straight from what seems to be a new fan website.

http://www.heroesnexus.com/news
    Excited

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Straight from what seems to be a new fan website.

http://www.heroesnexus.com/news
    Yeah Curse did what they did with Hearthstone - made their own new site for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Yeah Curse did what they did with Hearthstone - made their own new site for the game.
    Are you surprised?

Note: It makes me kind of sad that Arthas will most likely never have a funny skin

Note: It makes me kind of sad that Arthas will most likely never have a funny skin
    I think he'd be a perfect candidate for a hilarious rock god like Skwisgaar Skwigelf from Metalocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a Dune-Dervish skin.

I dunno, in Diablo a good chunk of Necromancers are kinda good guys, disciples of Rathma and bringers of balance.
    It doesn't really matters, Blizzard said that a skin can be a completely different character, but it will have the same spells (the looks of the spells may change)

It doesn't really matters, Blizzard said that a skin can be a completely different character, but it will have the same spells (the looks of the spells may change)
    True.

Still, if we have Vampire Countess Kerrigan, does that mean we could get Vampire Hunter Raynor, or Vampire Servant Raynor, or Werewolf Raynor?

- - - Updated - - -

Found some stuff here... http://www.adriacraft.net/

Arthas Blood Prince - Ner'zhul's weak spirit could not survive Kil'jaeden's wrath. Instead, the Dread Lord Mal'Ganis became his Lich King... It was all too simple to manipulate Arthas into becoming the first Blood Prince.
    Fun!
    Twas brillig

Shan'do Illidan!

Stormrage was born with amber eyes; a sign of great destiny... But the more he learned from the Forest Lord Cenarius, the more distant his brother grew. Still, none expected Malfurion's betrayal.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Also, Horde Arthas;
    I wanna know the story for that one...
    Twas brillig

Stormrage was born with amber eyes; a sign of great destiny... But the more he learned from the Forest Lord Cenarius, the more distant his brother grew. Still, none expected Malfurion's betrayal.
    Looks like we'll be getting Malfurion the Betrayer as well (Roles reversed!). I hope Blizzard makes plenty of skins based on alternative universes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know the story for that one...
    I think is an universe where Sylvanas become the Lich Queen and Arthas joins the Horde as the leader of the Forsaken (or just that Sylvanas ressurect him after Arthas get killed)

I think is an universe where Sylvanas become the Lich Queen and Arthas joins the Horde as the leader of the Forsaken (or just that Sylvanas ressurect him after Arthas get killed)
    That'd be neat, but he looks... alive-ish aside from the red eyes.
    Twas brillig