PvP Warrior just starting

Hello
    I used to play Warrior DPS as my main back in TBC, mainly as PvE but I was so fluent I was decent at PvP as well but since then Warriors have changed so much with all the new talents and abilities, I dont really know where to start so while I am still farming honor ready to get my honor gear I was wondering on some pointers to get me started if possible please

Mainly just want to know:

Gear/Weapon/Stat priority
    Spec
    Glyphs
    Gems/Refores/Enchants
    Basic rotation/ability priority

If anyone can help get me started I will appreciate it massively
    Had a look on Noxxic, apparently the PvP section for Warriors is a load of rubbish so Ive come here for help

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Please anyone ? No replies

Crit > Mastery > Haste (pretty much useless, worth basically 0)

Make sure to have 3% hit and expertise (the expertise is basically guaranteed)

For pvp offpieces: choker of proficiency (exp/crit necklace), cloak of alacrity (haste/crit cloak), armplates of proficiency (exp/crit wrist), girdle of prowess (crit/mastery belt), warboots of cruelty (crit/mastery boots) ->>>>>>> always reforge away from the haste on these and any main pieces

Trinkets: Crit medallion to break cc, insignia that procs str (more str than the activated one just a bit more random), if you're a human then get both strength proc trinkets, the random proc and the on use one

Arms don't try fury

Major: Death From Above (15 sec CD reduction on Heroic Leap), Glyph of Bull Rush (15 extra rage on charge), Third is pref, Blitz is a good one to stun a nearby target, glyph of shield wall if you do 2s arena with a dps partner where the match has to be short or you lose

Minor: Glyph of intimidating shout and the bandage one are the only ones that do anything, and the intimidating shout one is preference for what kind of control you want

Gems: Gem straight crit in yellow sockets or prismatic (blacksmithing belt or blacksmithing perk bracer/glove sockets) (320 crit) any other sockets use a hybrid to gem for pvp power if the socket is worth it (it's still kinda preference if you actually want the pvp power, besides the helm which gives a lot so I'd be better to get). 80 str + 160 crit orange gems for red sockets, 160 crit + 80 pvp power for blue sockets.

Priority since there's no rend, is just keep mortal strike on cooldown and hamstring up on target like it's always been. It's pvp so there's no rotation just pop cooldowns during colossus smash and spam slam for burst as long as you have high rage.
    Last edited by Chaosblade; 2014-02-21 at 11:16 PM.