Deleted

Assuming the pendulum swings as expected...

We will have pretty much no dailies at all in the start of WoD, and then in the subsequent patches, we will have lots.

My question is what will we do at end game where once we would have had dailies to do?

Play house with garrisons and have bots farm stuff for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Speech500 View Post
    We will have pretty much no dailies at all in the start of WoD, and then in the subsequent patches, we will have lots.

My question is what will we do at end game where once we would have had dailies to do?
    What everyone is doing now in timeless? I mean blizzard goes back and forth on their game decisions so it's very possible dailies will be a thing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speech500 View Post

Lots of Timeless Isle-style events, Garrison-related stuff, world bosses, rares, endgame quest chains a la Operation Shieldwall/Dominance Offensive, a legendary questline, groundwork quests for the 6.1 flight quests, that sorta thing. There will likely be a number of 'friend' factions to farm rep for, as well as traditional rep factions, just that they won't be Golden Lotus-style facemelting dailyfests.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Garrisons will play a big part. You'll also have Timeless Isle-esque zones with a 5.1-like story backbone supporting it.

I'm very much looking forward to most dailies getting booted for self-driven content, and it's nice to hear that they're going to combine it with the 5.1 model of storytelling. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    What everyone is doing now in timeless? I mean blizzard goes back and forth on their game decisions so it's very possible dailies will be a thing again.
    Run around zerging "rare" spawns for vanity items?

There will probably be plenty of weekly quests. They haven't moved away from the concept of dailies, they just stretched the same idea over 7 days so players don't feel like they need to log in every day to stay optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    What everyone is doing now in timeless?
    Being offline because it's an alt they left there when they had nothing else to do on them?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."