10+ Year Old Account

Spoiler-regarding Velen

''Ner'zhul uses an evil force, the Void Terror. At the end of the zone, you fight Ner'zhul and he manages to corrupt a Naaru into a "Dark Naaru". To purify the Naaru, Velen sacrifices himself and dies. This is a pretty huge plot twist and his death will be part of a cinematic at the end of the quest. It is followed by a giant battle. You join Maraad (freed from Ner'zhul earlier) to fight the Iron Horde. ''

OUR velen is not dead. the old new velen is dead. The one that was a duplicate is. In a quest in this video http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....6739243&rtes=y velen says the light with you VISITOR. You are the people who are visiting him. he dosnt call you a hero or see the things you have done for the alliance etc cuz he dont know he. He past velen. I would say blizz heard so much OH 2 VELENS? I WANT THEM TO TALK TO EACH OTHER, that they ended up killing dreanor velen. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowarx View Post
    ''Ner'zhul uses an evil force, the Void Terror. At the end of the zone, you fight Ner'zhul and he manages to corrupt a Naaru into a "Dark Naaru". To purify the Naaru, Velen sacrifices himself and dies. This is a pretty huge plot twist and his death will be part of a cinematic at the end of the quest. It is followed by a giant battle. You join Maraad (freed from Ner'zhul earlier) to fight the Iron Horde. ''

OUR velen is not dead. the old new velen is dead. The one that was a duplicate is. In a quest in this video http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....6739243&rtes=y velen says the light with you VISITOR. You are the people who are visiting him. he dosnt call you a hero or see the things you have done for the alliance etc cuz he dont know he. He past velen. I would say blizz heard so much OH 2 VELENS? I WANT THEM TO TALK TO EACH OTHER, that they ended up killing dreanor velen. What do you guys think?
    Another thread on this? There was already one made the day we got that information, you're a little late

It will definitely stir things up. Not sure if present Velen will be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezel View Post
    Another thread on this? There was already one made the day we got that information, you're a little late
    This.
    Really wish people would start to at least look at the front page of threads to see if there's already a topic about it.
    Or read the FRONT PAGE of MMO-champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This.
    Really wish people would start to at least look at the front page of threads to see if there's already a topic about it.
    Or read the FRONT PAGE of MMO-champ.
    im confused that quote was taken right from the front page but all i said was that the velen that died wasnt our velen, i didnt see anything on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowarx View Post
    im confused that quote was taken right from the front page but all i said was that the velen that died wasnt our velen, i didnt see anything on that?
    The front page linked to a thread about that quote, you should put your ideas in that one instead