Lightbulb (Suggestion) Glyph for Holy specialization only.

There are some situations you may not want to end up as a Spirit of Redemption.
    Like when you quests as Holy or feel the urge to simply do PvP without it. Coming back faster!

(Suggestion)
    Glyph Description:
    When you die, you gain instantly angelic wings as your body levitates and absorbs all light in a second, and then explodes of pure light that heals everyone within XX yards for XX health.

Spell Effect:
    Gains angelic wings as your dead body begins to levitate, at the same time draws all light to you, and then explodes with angelic pure white light that spreads\explodes quickly like radiance.

What do you think?
    Something cool, something quicker than Spirit of Redemption - for different purpose or different feel.
    And it's like, recognition of a Holy Priest dying, huge cool factor, everyone likes that, right?
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-02-22 at 08:43 AM.

I like it, if the priest dies the raid in in trouble and may have to be down a healer if all rez have been used. At least this one get them caught up and given a fighting chance.

I always hated GS, I found it funny that you have to die in order to take advantage of it. They should have really made it a self-res ala Shammy, would have also given Hpriests a much needed niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    I always hated GS, I found it funny that you have to die in order to take advantage of it. They should have really made it a self-res ala Shammy, would have also given Hpriests a much needed niche.
    You mean Spirit of Redemption?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    Uuuh
    How is having the same thing as another healer a niche?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Uuuh
    How is having the same thing as another healer a niche?
    Niche does not mean what you think it does.

Thanks for all the comments, I'm glad that one liked my idea. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    explodes of pure light that heals everyone within XX yards for XX health
    If the heal was big enough, I can actually see hardcore guilds timing this a la Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a change like this would be bizarre, almost a weird raid cd akin to revival, that requires a battle res! And, realistically, SoR is already this, instead of a single big hit of of health you can cast mana free PoH/CoH/Gheal, etc. for ~20 seconds, glyphed, which probably has the same potential just in a less instant, more focused form. Not trying to kill your buzz tho!