Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game Library
    Movie Library
    20 years' worth of Magic: The Gathering cards

Seriously, I've been playing since alpha. The last time I counted my cards (which took 4 hours) I had almost 300,000. And that was 5 years ago. It's getting to the point that I have to start getting rid of other stuff to make room for all of them. I have a 15 feet wide, 2 feet deep closet with just boxes and boxes of them. And they're all organized by Set, Color, and Alphabetically. I would literally kill myself if anything happened to them!

My movie and game collections have been ongoing for most of my life. I have Atari all the way up to PS3/360 games. Most of my older stuff is in a 'retro gaming' cabinet next to my TV to show off :-P And my movie collection is pushing 400 DVDs and Blu-rays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

1) My Family (son, wife, family. Not that they are possessions i don't own them)
    2) My Health
    3) My Pets.

Laptop, Army Cadet Cap Badge & Army Cadet Note Book.

1. My pets
    2. My computer
    3. ...
    I think thats all I own

my cat
    my pc
    my wii u

Deleted
    My computer
    My piece of paper containing all passwords to various MMOs and services.

Deleted
    1. Signed liverpool shirt from 2005
    2. My dogs
    3. Great grandfathers pocket watch from WW2

Edit - these are in random order.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. My life
    2. My sonic screw driver
    3. That's all.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    My xbox hard drive and xbox live account (got nearly 22500 achievement points on it)
    Afew collectable items (i.e. stuff from games)
    Some of my books

All in no particular order
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Assuming the ones I would save from fire first?

1) Some documents (birth certificate, proof of granted citizenship etc)
    2) Gaming setup (pc, keyboard, monitor)
    3) A ring my boyfriend gave me.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. My instruments
    2. My video games
    3. My books

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not counting my wife and daughter since people are possessions.
    1. My mustangs. 2004 Vert v6 that has Roush visual appearance upgrade and v8 swap. And my 05 GT awaiting full rebuild. My dad gave me the 04 and my grandfather bought me the 05. They both hold insane value to me, I would rather rebuild them over and over again than replace them.
    2. My xbox one, again a gift from my grandmother and it means a lot to me.
    3. The first .22LR my grandfather taught me to shoot with 12 years ago when I was 10.

house
    glasses
    le doge

wow, this was pretty depressing. As a student i just realized i dont rly have anything prized... no jewelry, my car is 15years old and probobly not even worth a tousand euro, i hire my apartment so doenst own that..
    Well my list whould probobly be:
    1. My computer, althou 2 years old i can still play on ultra settings everywhere.
    2. My car (even thou i hate it for constantly needing something repaired...)
    3. My book collection. Got around a 100 books now covering my shelf. (ofc as collections goes i actually value my bnet+steam acc +my old video/sega/nitendo game collection more but this kinda goes along with my computer imo )

Alright...just to be fair and make this a little more interesting, let's assume that we're talking about my "stuff" that I've bought myself over the years and NOT talking about things with sentimental value like family heirlooms, picture albums, etc. Also assume we're not talking about pets. Those would be topping the list if I didn't exclude them here.

1. My computer. I built it in 2011, but I keep it upgraded and pretty well stay on top of things. At the moment, it runs everything I can throw at it on ultra with no hiccups. I am happy with it.

2. My guitars. I have two (one acoustic and one electric), but we're just going to count them as one item here.

3. My book collection. I have more science fiction / fantasy stuff than anything else.

Close 4th: Video game collection.

Deleted
    My two dogs and my laptop.

Deleted
    1. My brain
    2. My bank account
    3. My health

Would have listed "my" dog, but he isn't actually mine and belongs to my parents. Other than that, I got a few keepsakes like necklaces and rings I got for my birthday or for other occasions, my old childhood dolls but most of them don't actually cost anything and I keep them as mementos.

You could say my favorite possessions are "bad players in pvp," since I own so many

10+ Year Old Account
    I am but a student, so all of my technology is starting to get old as I can't afford to upgrade it. Despite that, my most prized posessions are my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II), my camera and my computer.

Edit: I have gotten a new PSU since I took the above picture, my old one stopped working. The new PSU is modular, so there's not as much of a mess on the floor of the case nowadays.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    update:

1) my car
    2) my computer
    3) Pam
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-10-07 at 05:30 PM.