DK or Warrior for WoD PvP

Hello guys, as the thread says, I would like to know your experiences to get a conclusion about the question in my head. I have hunter, shaman and shadow priest for pvp. But I don't have any plate class for pvp. I like frost dk's and arms warriors. I've tried to level both of them but get bored and quit levelling. Since when the WoD comes out we have a chance to boost 90, I will boost a warrior or a dk for mostly pvp, sometime pve(since prideful set will be 550 ilvl.). Please tell me about your thoughts regarding to the question, and I will level one of them to 60 asap. Thanks!

No one really knows how warriors or DKs will turn out for WoD PvP since no significant information about classes has been released. Best we can do is tell you how they are in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    No one really knows how warriors or DKs will turn out for WoD PvP since no significant information about classes has been released. Best we can do is tell you how they are in MoP.
    Yes but there are some threads that people explained why they will play '...' when WoD comes out so I think people have some ideas. ofc I would like to hear about MoP.

Deleted
    Usually Warriors tend to do better towards the end of the xpac as they scale really well with item level and that happens every xpac. Towards the end of the MOP everyone was complaining about warriors.

DKs tend to do well, but it depends on if you are talking about arena or bg.

Generally speaking, there are certain classes you never have to worry about (Such as mage, hunter), as every xpac they always do well. Specs such as Ret pala, Enhance shaman, boomkin etc, you could not possibly say if they are gonna do well in WOD as they constantly have a record of going from OP one patch to Underpowered the next.

Conclusion: DK will be fine, Warrior may not do so well at the start of WOD. Mage is guaranteed good times. Avoid hybrid specs if you want to play competitively in PVP.
    Last edited by mmoc3728ee3fab; 2014-02-22 at 05:33 PM.