Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pandaria world boss mounts

Hello there, could you share your info about Pandaria world boss mounts. That is ofc only if you are hunting then as i do.

According to Rarity addon, they have 1/2000 chance to drop, and you can coin them, unlike raid mounts.

Soo, i have been killing all world bosses weekly. And i would like to share some of my info.

Galleon: 308 kills
    Sha: 328 kills
    Oondasta: 249 kills
    Nalak: 252 kills

Still no mount soo far .

I personaly know 2 people that have some of those mounts. One have Oondasta's one, another have one from Galleon (and he have mout from Horridon aswell, such lucky person ).

According to Guildox:

Oondasta's mount: Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn: owned by 1.74%
    Sha's mount: Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent: owned by 0.25%
    Galleon's mount: Son of Galleon's Saddle: owned by 0.32%
    Nalak's mount: Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent: owned by 0.34%
    Last edited by mmoc4d228cc451; 2014-02-23 at 08:53 AM.

Can't say I hunted them much, just did them as mush as possible on my main. These days I don't really hunt them anymore, cba. I did get Heavenly Onyx around my 21st'ish kill I think though, so yay, I got the rarest mount in the game, according to that statistics thing that Blizz posted.

Sha: 23
    Galleon: 38
    Nalak: 31
    Oondasta: 32

Oon's definitely more common as I've gotten it twice on the same toon and saw a lot in cities in 5.2. No luck with the others. 0.3% isn't too bad for the others, but no luck. I'd probably have one of Gal/Sha if their mount drop wasn't bugged for a long time. =( I killed them up to 7 times a week apiece when it was bugged, now maybe twice a week.

Personally, the Brawler mount looks too much like the Gal one for me. People with the Nalak mount don't even use it probably lol. However, the Oon mount is the best Direhorn color and the Sha mount is only second to the Elegon one in terms of cloud serpents.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-02-23 at 09:25 AM.

OP, keep in mind that a lot of your Sha/Galleon kills are null and void since the mount didn't drop until 5.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    OP, keep in mind that a lot of your Sha/Galleon kills are null and void since the mount didn't drop until 5.2
    I do mind that.

I got the feeling, I saw the Nalak mount already 10+ times, but I dont notice it. Looks way to much like the Celestials Rep Mount.

Also I got the same luck as OP, I even bought some Battlechests & used the free MoP Trial to farm the mount, and nothing. Got in 1 Week about 100 kills on each boss (create four Lvl One characters + Main character & summoned them to the boss and delete them after Nalak).
    I think I got around 500Kills on Sha/Gall & around 400 on Nalak/Oon. On those kills I only saw twice the Oondasta Mount for other players, but no other mount.
    thats really interesting way lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn, thought I was seeing things when it dropped for me xD Not gotten any of the other world boss mounts yet
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'm really not looking forward to trying to get any of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Sha mount twice, but none of the others.

Have been slacking with the Huolon Mount (maybe only 2-3 kills a week).

Would like a Mushan mount, seems I have to push past Rank 8 BG for the easiest grind (is it available at Rank 9 or 10?).

Deleted
    I've got the Oondasta and Galleon mounts, stopped doing Nalak ages ago, get the occasional Sha kill but not actively farming it like I should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Also I got the same luck as OP, I even bought some Battlechests & used the free MoP Trial to farm the mount, and nothing. Got in 1 Week about 100 kills on each boss (create four Lvl One characters + Main character & summoned them to the boss and delete them after Nalak).
    I think I got around 500Kills on Sha/Gall & around 400 on Nalak/Oon. On those kills I only saw twice the Oondasta Mount for other players, but no other mount.
    Lol I did the exact same thing with lvl 1's on Galleon Never saw the mount though until I did it on my level 90 Monk alt :P

Got Cobalt Direhorn (Oondasta mount) two days ago. Was doing him on 3 chars every week since Tot release.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    ://///////////////////

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    ://///////////////////
    Was thinking the same...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post

Have been slacking with the Huolon Mount (maybe only 2-3 kills a week).

Would like a Mushan mount, seems I have to push past Rank 8 BG for the easiest grind (is it available at Rank 9 or 10?).
    Think 9 unless they pushed it back to 10 when the introduced that rank.

none of the mounts dropped for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Got nalak mount on my first kill with my rogue, 57th overall kill and I'm never lucky.

Since the Galleon mount is so hard to get, you could try the very similar looking mount Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast. It's just a recolor. But if you're a completionist (is that a word?) than keep at it.

Sadly, I've been running them nearly every week as well, but none have dropped for me. However, I will say that I have seen the Galleon mount drop a few times, the Sha mount twice, and the Oondasta mount once.

I do about 5 kills on each boss per week. Never gotten one of the mounts. I hope to get a single one of them before MoP ends but I don't see it happening. At least Galleon and Nalak will be a joke at 100.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I haven't even bothered farming it since it's as love drop chance as Love Rocket. And we all know how good that is going ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen TWO people with the Sha mount in the entirety of MoP. I think I've seen Nalak's mount once (but there are, admittedly, fewer places to see it.) I've seen the gal and oon mount a fair number of times.

And yet I have none of them...

GRAAH I WANT THE SHA MOUNT!

Bastard better be easy to solo come WoD... Actually, no, if I have one sha-related wish, it's to get the mount in MoP... there, celestial forces, you hear that? That's my wish...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.