Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

This is how many have died from OD'ing on pot

MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Not going to get a lecture about how weed is good for us and we should all smoke it are we? I get it that weed is not as harmful as some claim, but enough with the threads about weed for fucks sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Not going to get a lecture about how weed is good for us and we should all smoke it are we? I get it that weed is not as harmful as some claim, but enough with the threads about weed for fucks sake.

My god can't people just have a laugh anymore?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to consume it, but you definitely need to acknowledge that there are strong medicinal benefits found within the plant, that's something none of us should disagree with.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Lets make a deal, we will stop talking about weed if you stop talking about the military?
    Because yea...thats shits boring to us too!!

Deal?

How many people have been killed by someone under the influence? Because that's really the important number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Now you gave them ideas Rich..
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Here, have a laugh at this.

http://www.drugfreecalifornia.org/PD...caccidents.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    ...... I'm betting not 1 single poster in this thread bothered to look at the link....

Mods feel free to close this. Should have known you can't post something funny on MMO champ without people being dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    How many people have been killed by someone under the influence? Because that's really the important number.
    Incoming weed vs alcohol argument!

I guess its because young americans arent allowed to drink that they have this infatuation with weed.

Someone can correct me but i dont think weed is especially popular here - i think its either alcohol or hash. Hash is like a more concentrated version of weed is it not?

10+ Year Old Account
    It gets kinda boring after the millionth time, just like discussions on declawing cats, waiters wages in the USA, and anything Cybran has ever said.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

A new scientific breakthrough proves: All murderers have been under the influence of oxygen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    It gets kinda boring after the millionth time, just like discussions on declawing cats, waiters wages in the USA, and anything Cybran has ever said.

Yes I'm sure we have had many many threads about a gif of pandas falling over. Oh wait. You mean you didn't click the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Lets make a deal, we will stop talking about weed if you stop talking about the military?
    Because yea...thats shits boring to us too!!

Deal?
    I've rarely counted but I don't recall any instance where Rich has talked about the military if he wasn't asked a question about it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I guess its because young americans arent allowed to drink that they have this infatuation with weed.

Someone can correct me but i dont think weed is especially popular here - i think its either alcohol or hash. Hash is like a more concentrated version of weed is it not?
    There's a strong correlation with what you study as to how much drugs you do/try, arts students doing more than science students. As a second year chem student when I told my friends that I'd smoked it a few times after house parties with friends, they were shocked. Honestly it's not all that popular. Depends on your location too. It's definitely an American obsession, most people here just don't care.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

well that's a bit wishy-washy. i mean you complain that he isn't doing annoying lecturing about weed, then you complain that people are talking too much about weed. make up your mind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I'm sure we have had many many threads about a gif of pandas falling over. Oh wait. You mean you didn't click the link?
    No I clicked the link, I have it open in a second tab - I just don't see why you'd expect people to talk about pandas falling over when you call your thread "This is how many people have died from OD'ing on pot". Why not call it "Look at these pandas"

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    yet here you are, sticking your nose into it.
    If its thats boring, why the fuck did you click on the thread? Swear to god this place is full of braindead fucktards.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-02-24 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I assume it causes far less deaths than those caused by alcohol.