Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    UBRS/LBRS is one I hope they get right and infact I hope they have _ALL_ the orignal bosses. UBRS it self is not very long, LBRS is actually a bit longer traveling wise.

Just update the models add some better boss mechanics and we have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    The new scholomance is ten time better as the old one.
    I couldnt disagree more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    It's UBRS/LBRS that's getting revamped, not BRD. It will be about the Blackrock orcs of the Old horde, that's all. Logical, considering we're killing Rend Blackhand's father in 6.0.
    Black Rock Mountain is a huge place. i'm not a dwarven fanboy, but we might see them in UBRS as easily as anything else.

The rest of the Dark Horde was in the Garrosh's Horde I guess. Can't confirm though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Oh, god, no. The new Scholomance is horrible.
    Why? Justify please =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Blackrock Kor'kron last stand is indeed a good possibility.
    Too obvious, I think. It might happen, easily, but adding something more to that would be just great.
    Last edited by Kordan; 2014-02-25 at 01:31 PM.

Blackrock needs to GO. When leveling alts, I am usually a healer and/or a tank so I do lots of dungeons. Vanilla dungeons that haven't been updated are awful. Dire Maul, Mauradon, Serpentshrine Caverns.. they're cumbersome, confusing and just awful. Blackrock Depths is worse than all of them combined! I gladly welcome a revamp with open arms!!
    Last edited by xinjun; 2014-02-25 at 01:25 PM.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    IMO the new ones are better. Nostalgia blinds us. Also do it in CM mode and see how it goes.
    They can alter Blackrock Mountain, just not BRD. That place is awesome to just run around and explore.
    I doubt the Dark Irons will be involved since they're trying to porve thei worth to the other Dwarves. Maybe they claim this section as another Dwarven foothold?
    I'm not sure how the Iron Horde would really get there, anyway. It's a bit far away from the Dark Portal.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They can alter Blackrock Mountain, just not BRD. That place is awesome to just run around and explore.
    Nah, apparently having to learn your way around a place, per this thread, is a bad thing.

Deleted
    I like how this thread turned into a mini-poll about wether or not the new Scholo was any better than the old one.

My two cents, I like the new one much more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    The new scholomance is ten time better as the old one.
    I would have to disagree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

I would pref they left the old stuff as it is

Most people already have it, but I wonder if new players will still be able to get the Lerooooooooooooy Jenkins achiev+title in the revamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Most people already have it, but I wonder if new players will still be able to get the Lerooooooooooooy Jenkins achiev+title in the revamp.
    Imagine a time where the Jenkins title is a FoS.

A good choice for revamp anyways because many people just skip it altogether these days.

Is it all of them, BSD, LBRS, and UBRS or just UBRS, maybe a mix of all three? Wonder if the will touch BWL/MC?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

My main problem with the revamps is that they always remove things - namely the ZG mounts that they replaced with the ugly and the mog gear in Scholo that got axed.

That said, my main beef with the choice of BRS is we had a raid full of Orcs, now an expansion full of Orcs and we have to have a dungeon revamp... full of Orcs? Wish they'd decided to revamp Dire Maul or Mara or Strath, so we got a break from the 'more Orcs'; the only way I won't loathe it is if it somehow magically has no Orcs in it.

At least Scholo and SM were a nice break from the whole Panda/Sha/Mogu/Mantid theme.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they do it more like they did with deadmines / SFK then it's pretty awesome. If they butcher it like they did with Scholo (Old scholo storyline was amazing, new scholo storyline ZzzZzzzZzzz) and to a much lesser extent SM ... ugh. UBRS was so fun in vanilla, though I imagine now it would be a pita. LBRS has always been ehhh.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest