Thread: main mmorpg

Deleted

main mmorpg

Will Warlord of Draenor be your main mmorpg or will it be Wildstar?

WoD.

I am not impressed with Wildstar enough yet to pay for it beyond the box unless the issues I have with the game are fixed or improved upon by release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be sticking to the old workhorse.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Probably Wildstar or ESO for awhile. WoW will be there if I ever want to get around to it, but who knows if these new MMOs will make it, I'd rather give them a shot.

I don't understand how all the people who are hating on WoW because its childish turn around and start loving all over Wildstar. Like my god, that game looks like an 8 year old drew all the art.

unless the HP goes down to TBC levels like 8-10k dps and 15-16k tanks ill go wildstar. Having cata level HP with TBC level damage is poo!

Deleted
    Wildstar and ESO are not interesting at all, this is my opinion

so WoD for me

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it'll be wow for sure. No matter how wildstar awesome will be i just don't like this heavy future tech aspect on it and no real serious story, all i watched about wildstar is in joke contest. Faction and class presentation especially.

10+ Year Old Account
    wod. don't see myself playing wildstar much.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I'll stick with WoD. Wildstar looks amazing, but I don't think it has enough content at launch. Besides, been a warcraft player for ages.

WoD. Purchase of ESO depends on this weekend beta test (final decision). Nothing in Wildstar interested me to play it.

I saw a 25-minute video of Wildstar where the guy from Massively went through something called an Adventure, and the amount of visual noise was insane. I can't imagine being a melee player in that game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyrot View Post
    Will Warlord of Draenor be your main mmorpg or will it be Wildstar?
    I will be raiding in Warlords, I will be 100% playing Wildstar (I really like the art style and humor) but I do see Wildstar as my "second" MMO not my main MMO.

Will not be touching TESO with a barge pole though

Deleted
    I'm going to close this one, since it will end up with people just comparing or bashing other games, which we don't allow here.

If you want to talk about Wildstar we have a large megathread in the Video Games section